Best I've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural sunscreen I have found that doesn't have nano-particles. It works well and doesn't leave you looking like a ghost. It isn't to greasy and smells good too. I will keep buying.

Easy to spread on

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's easy to spread on and really help to prevent sun burn keeping my skin fair

Only 1 Stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

As the sunscreen was good, as it was not oily the whole day. The reason i gave 1 stars is because i hate it.. after 9 hours of application my face was still very white, as it will not be fade on my face no matter how much rubbing was made. And no wonder i felt like everyone was looking at me the whole time.. basically i felt like a clown the whole day at work. i swear i will never wear it to work again.. :( Wouldn't recommend to people who are light brown to darker skin tone. Recommend to people who are lighter skin tone basically white skin tone, or you do make up so you can cover the white stuff. Basically i'm light brown skin tone and i don't make up, and this sunscreen wasn't fit me.. i maybe use it when i go to beach or there's a need for me to be in the sun for a few hours, or maybe when i go for swimming.

Body only

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

A bit too greasy for face. But it is fine as a body sunscreen.

Best mineral/natural unscreen there is!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

From all the non-nano mineral sunscreens this is the best. The white of the Cream almost completely disolves. On very dry scin it can be nice to mix it with a little coconut oil orherwise it can feel a little dry to the skin.

Poor protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

After 2 applications in 1.5 hr time period, my entire family was burnt in all the places where the sunscreen was applied. We applied prior to sun and water exposure. And reapplied during the 80 minute window of spf protection as the product states. My kids and I were already sunburnt before the second application. I wouldn't risk it with this product. I was really excited to have a nontoxic sunscreen that offered sun protection. This one did not deliver.