Think Thin Bars - Chocolate Fudge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have lost weight simply because I am not hungry. I feel in control of my cravings, which is such a relief. The lovely chewy, decadent texture more than makes up for no sugar. The more you eat these bars the less you realise there is no sugar. The Chocolate Fudge is extremely decadent.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product & shipment

Good Protein content but bland taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As a protein bar, getting protein from good sources, ThinkThin is great. Taste wise its pretty bland and boring, as if the taste has been watered down or diluted. Not much taste at all. Texture is ok but not moist as some other bars I have reviewed. Sure I can recommend it based on protein content alone, but its just too...boring. I had a box of these, could probably have eaten my way thru another one but that would be about it. They need to work on the taste, then it would be great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not one of the best protein bars I've tasted

lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I kept mine in the fridge and really filling , id have one with fruit if I cant get time to have lunch and it fills me right up.

Nice protein bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice tasting bar

Thnk Thin Chocolate Fudge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love these . so tasty

OK

Posted by Crocozabra on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I honestly can't feel any chocolate taste. It's more like caramel, hard to describe. But as a treat, it's totally fine, chewy and sweet. The price is nice as well. They are so filling, they work like a real meal replacement for me unlike other protein bars. Though I keep wondering what does the "Other Carbohydrate 10 g" mean.

I've never tasted playdough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

But I think it probably tastes like these bars....

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

somehow this protein bar doesn't remind me of brownies at all, but tastes okay. the soybean taste is quite strong. kinda like chocolate tofu... good protein value. would purchase again

1 2 3 4