Fabulous Think thin Brownie bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Awesome. I love the soft consistency and good taste. They aren't exactly a diet bar with 220 calories and 8g fat, but they are satisfying and filling and I find when I eat one I am not hungry for at least a few hours. I usually eat them before hiking or some moderate activity and I feel energized and not hungry for the activity. Also, I have eaten them when I am running late with an apple for a quick breakfast. They are delicious, I feel like I am eating a candy bar, but it delivers much more health and nutrition than a candy bar. Also, I really like that the product is made with natural ingredients!!! I will definitely buy this product again (in fact I've already ordered the same brand in other flavors to try them out as well.)

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product and company

LOVE THESE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These bars are fantastic! I'm so glad Iherb started stocking them. They're great for appetite control and weight management. They fill you up, taste great, and have lot of vitamins/minerals and a lot of protein. Ideal for after a work out. I am CRAZY about these!

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Everything was perfect! Highly recommended!

OMG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

that's really great!the most delicious protein bar i never eat!I'll be big fan of THINKTHIN

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the least not tasty of all bars that i tries, good ratio of protein/calories

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and make me fill full till lanch

my favourite protein bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite protein bar because it has no sugar and it is high in protein. Some bars have a soy taste; the soy taste in this bar is disguised in the densely chocolate composition. I prefer the brownie flavour, although the peanut bar and fudge are also tasty.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and quality snack

taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it taste good! feeling not that evil to eat it as its calories are low.

1 2