thompson, Turmeric Curcumin, 300 mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used a good product initially, then the company stopped producing it. Then I bought the tumeric from the health food store and noticed it did not work as well. The Thompson Tumeric, which I used as an anti-inflammatory has been great. Clearly a top quality product. Thanks.

Great product!

Posted by sweetheart on May 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this for headache: a few capsules is enough. It's also a great supplement for those with chronic inflammation.

Tumeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love using this product! I used to have a lot of pain from joints and swollen hands and used Advil to help with the pain and inflamation. Now I just use tumeric and feel great!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Tumeric on the advice of my holistic health practitioner for my dog who has degenerative disk disease, arthritis and a genetic skin condition. It seems to work as well as the expensive organic powder I was originally buying for him. He does not need any NSAID drugs as long as he gets his homeopathic supplements and his tumeric. Great price too!

good buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Effective for inflammation. Take with food, it can give you heartburn if you have a sensitive stomach.

I was very happy to find this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it with ginger root capsules to help ease pain and inflammation of arthritis without ibuprofen or acetaminophen. Reasonably priced.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was using other brands, but Thompson works as well as others, and it's cheaper.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ben taking this for several years. Best brand!

Essential to help prevent metal toxicity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Curcumin helps your body remove toxic metals, which have been linked to higher rates of Alzheimer's. Someone in my family was diagnosed with Alzheimer's a couple of years ago, so I am doing all I can to reduce my risk.

Great for headaches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use turmeric for headaches these days instead of synthetic medicin. Much safer and much better.

1 2 3