Use it with my dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have 4 athletic dogs who need to have a high quality joint support supplement. This one does the trick. Noticeable improvement in their movement and comfort. I highly recommend this product.

No More Opiates!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've taken AR-ENCAP since 2008 after two lower back discs were injured in MVA. This is not like synthetic Rx. You will need to take 3-4 caps 3-4 times per day in order to keep the levels up in your bloodstream. It is the best natural anti-inflammatory I've found! Won't hurt your stomach, kidneys, etc. like synthetic anti-inflammatory Rx. I've not had to take pain meds regularly for years!

Thorne Research,AR-Encap, 240 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

they are working great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A good product for joint pain.

This product is amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have arthritis in my hip & the pain is horrendous, since my chiropracter recommended this product I haven't taken another painkiller, no paracetomol, no tramidol, no morphine, long may it last.

Multiple Benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

With the combination of ingredients, this is an effective and easy way to keep on top of inflammation and support joint mobility. When I get stronger levels of inflammation, I add in Meriva-SR but - for normal maintenance, this is my go-to!

AR-Encap,240 Veggy Caps