Helps with my Fibromyalgia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I read about taking arabinogalactan for Fibromyalgia symptoms in Mastering Leptin. It's supposed to help move lymph and apparently there is a lot of lymph congestion in the upper shoulder area. Since this is where I have a lot of burning pain in that area I decided to try it. It has worked great for me. I took 1 scoop each night before bed and after a few weeks, decreased to about 1/2 - 2/3 scoop each night. I don't seem to get sick with colds or flues, either.

Fab product, pity about the quantity

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Arabinex for approx 2 months to help with my gut problems. It has been amazing and have really noticed the difference. However when I received my first batch I was disappointed with the volume level of Arabinex vs the size of he container! The container is huge and the powder doesn't even fill half way. This product isn't cheap so for someone who needs to have it 3 times a day for the next 6 months it is very expensive. 1 tub only last 2&half weeks! You need to fill the tub more!!