Thorne B#12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Finally, a B-complex I can hopefully tolerate. I am allergic to so many things, and that includes many supplements (or the fillers they use in them). I like the fact that Thorne make so many different B complexes - I am also trying the #5. It's early days so I can't vouch for their long-term effects, and I am being very cautious (not taking daily), but I have had no adverse reactions yet...

Both product and service were good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thorne makes the best products as far as I can see and monitor in terms of quality and effectiveness.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My third bottles...

B-Complex #12

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

From the UK. I get the impression they are curbing my appetite, unless I have added something else to my diet unknowingly. I certainly have more energy and have been told they might help reduce my LDL. I yet have to prove that. However I was ASTOUNDED TO BE CHARGED around 50% TAX BY CUSTOMS AND EXCISE upon delivery. Why? It dissuaded me from buying more.

Good product

Posted by vuksiljegovic on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is good and strong B complex. Only negative thing I feel is like a small feeling of pressure when I take the pill in the morning. It improves my overall condition but I think there is maybe too much b12 for my needs so I'll stick with another B-complex from Thorne.

The best magnesiums on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The envelope with the bottles took a while to reach us and the handling must have been quite rough as many of the tablets are broken. We have used the product for years and are pleased to have found you as the price are much more accommodating than if purchasing here in NZ. Would appreciate though, if you could pack the jars with more plastic or paper around them, so that they arrive in better condition. Greetings, Linnea

No obvious difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I believe in Thornes credibility and I will keep buying this but I must say i felt no obvious difference except maybe after first couple of days of using it, I felt extra energy, but later on not so much...

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Has an energy/anti mind fogg effect that is noticeable even with half of a capsule. Great product. Hard on an empty stomach, but this is normal. Recommended.

Lyree

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taking 2 per day over Christmas period, helped keep tiredness from bay due to overeating and drinking.

Feels good. Notice I can ubsorb the folinic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

B-complex pills would always make me a bit nervous, hyperactive and anxious. Untill I found out that was because they usually have pholic acid in them. I don't absorb that well, and then the B12 starts domineering, costing me pholic acid. This B-complex seems balanced for me and I don't experience the nervousness.

1 2