Not right for me

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on October 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like that this formulation does not mega dose B6 (only 10 mg), though the mega doses of other B vitamins mean this formula is not right for me. Also don't understand the need to include magnesium laurate, calcium laurate - more unnecessary junk. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

GMO product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'd give it a minus if there was such a rating! Thorne claim they use a mix of GMO and non-GMO products! but REFUSE to confirm the status of any individual products, leaving customers blind! Well, buyer we ware! I suggest iherb drop this brand until they become willing to disclose the GMO status of their products!

Dangerous for me

Posted by beafawcett on February 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

i found that this product contains over 7000% of the RDA of thiamine. I also found it is possible get thiamine toxicity, which I did. i have used other Thoren products with lower amounts of these Vitamins. It seems absurd to have such huge doses in a single capsule, which made me VERY SICK. I really think this product has significant dangers and would suggest people be very careful about using it. It seesm to have been produced with the nonsensical idea that more is always better. seriously not happy.

Beware

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had jittery effect from these vitamins and hot flashes. Gave them to my aunt who didn't have any beneficial results. she caught a flue while taking them and they are supposed to rise your immune system.

Awful reaction!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Be careful with this. I just had one pill this morning and I got a rash on my elbows, my knees and my face. MIght be dangerous for some. I had also an acute pain on my back before rush appeared. It made my day a real nightmare!!!! I threw them away! Worst product I've ever had!

More than vitamin B

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has large amounts of Niacin in it, which I have reactions to. I just wanted Vitamin B pills, not a host of other things added. Now I have to get rid of it.

buyer beware! ugly red rash

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wow I have taken basic b vitamin all my adult but I purchased Thorne at the advice of an APRN that thought this product would work great with me. Well, boy was the side effect terrible. Within 20 minutes of taking this pill my face, chest, arms and sides were covered in a hot extremely red rash! I was so nervous ... I took a Benadryl and prayed...and I was terrified because this happened while in a meeting with 20 other administrators. Beware that this can happen to you. Terrifying!

Too soon to tell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too soon to tell.

MOSTLY JUST BRIGHT YELLOW "P"

Posted by HealthNut4ever on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

THIS B-COMPLEX obviously does not absorb very well. I "know" my body and I thought I'd try this just to have a change, so speak. I have/still take MegaFood B-Complex which i HIGHLY RECOMMEND... Food grown and body absorbs, and more importantly, I CAN "feel/see" the difference.

Headaches

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used one capsule daily for 5 days. I had one huge headache and bad chills two hours after each dose. Too scared to try another day. Did not work for me.

1 2