Great quality but not that natural...

Posted by Healingbyrosie on March 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for the more easily absorbable form of B12. It seems to have been working quite well however I would like to move away from it eventually to find a more natural source of B vitamins.

Basic B complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

A bit too large in size and if swallowed awkwardly a very foul aftertaste After 6 months of use B levels have increased almost back to normal levels

Thorne Research, Basic B' Complex 60 veggie Caps~ Seem too good to be True!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Has the right elements to benefit ones health, for shortages of B'complexes, however, the strength of B12, should be just a little higher like 600 mgs, instead of 200 mgs. so one won't have to take it 3 times per day!

Product good, customs charge not.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always use this b complex, it's very good. However I will not be ordering from iherb again as I was charged an extra £20.00 by customs, which I wasn't made aware of, so this turned out very expensive.

Good complement

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is good because it is all the b-vitamines you need.

a very big tabs, bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

a very big tabs, bad smell

Mixed review

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took these and experienced flushing (turned bright red) and had quite a severe reaction to them (had to take two steroids and an antihistamine to calm my skin down). So, be careful with them if you're sensitive like me. I have Coeliac diseases and am very sensitive to certain proteins, spirulina and chlorella. My husband on the other hand takes these and says they're pretty good and give him more energy.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

ok

Capsules are on the larger side

Posted by MTHFR-MutantGirl on November 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love Thorne products and will continue to buy all my supplements from Thorne. However due to having a Lapband these specific tablets are too big for me to take. Other than that, no obvious side effects but did feel a lot better after taking them (when able).

medically needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

Need this as my DNA does not have these requirements and I have always been tired.

1 2