B complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product seems good. This is the best balanced b complex on iHerb (but it would be much better with benfotiamine and pantethine). The B6 level isn't too high and it is coenzymed. This vitamin is more toxic than people may think (especially pyridoxine). However, i still think that the thiamin and niacin level are a bit too high... This is like if companies put more vitamins to sell their products more expensively or because they don't have the technology to deal with smaller doses... In some cases, high doses are justified but not always.

Quality product recommended by my doctor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Since taking this, I have noticed when bending or squating down that the dizzy spells and slight black outs have reduced in severity.

Good B complex

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found this recommended in a book for Chronic Fatigue sufferers. It's a good quality B complex with the active forms making it easier for the body to utilise.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was told because I haven't got a gallbladder to take these . Thorne research has a great reputation and so I purchased them. I must say they really helped me with the fatty meals and breaking down the fat in my meals and my digestion as I was eating paleo which is high in fats.. No ill affects just the opposite. Would recommend this product.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is great, I've used it for many years, but only found out recently I could buy it online. The only problem I have is on delivery the box was quite warm (as I live in a humid tropical climate) and I was concerned the vitamins might have been damaged from the heat.

Good B complex

Posted by adechamplain on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This B complex is a bit different from others in the way that it doesn't simply have the same doses of each B vitamin. As I already take a big dose of B6 I'm pleased that the B6 dose is low. I am taking this because the fact I take a large B6 means that I need to take a B complex otherwise my other B vitamin ratios will be very off. Too early to tell more than my urine is very yellow after taking one!

High energy supplement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No stomach upset. High energy.

Great, clean product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice capsule, free from nasty additives. It was a bit too powerful for me and made me very buzzed but worked very well for my partner. No nausea or side effects from the both of us.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Exactly what I asked for

A very good product and a good turn around in delivery.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with the product and with the delivery time and state.

1 2 3 4