stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

im 56 male...was feeling sluggish after my lunch in office. started taking basic b complex after lunch reduces stress. more alert....able to work better

Best supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best supplement that I have ever taken. I had been severely stressed for several years and started to become depressed. I researched what I could do naturally and found that stress depletes your B vitamins. After 4 days of taking this vitamin I started to feel happy again and the stress started to melt away. I highly recommend this supplement for it's high bio-availability and quality ingredients.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was told because I haven't got a gallbladder to take these . Thorne research has a great reputation and so I purchased them. I must say they really helped me with the fatty meals and breaking down the fat in my meals and my digestion as I was eating paleo which is high in fats.. No ill affects just the opposite. Would recommend this product.

folate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had read that folic acid isn't utilized well by the older brain, as it isn't natural, so wanted a B complex with folate instead. I don't know when or if I'll see a difference. I do trust Thorne products, however.

Thorne Research, Basic B' Complex 60 veggie Caps~ Seem too good to be True!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Has the right elements to benefit ones health, for shortages of B'complexes, however, the strength of B12, should be just a little higher like 600 mgs, instead of 200 mgs. so one won't have to take it 3 times per day!

Thorne Research, Basic B Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product, believe it or not, was recommended by our VET for our dog who is recovering from spinal surgery. Excellent product, wonderful price and there's no on-line company better than iHerb! Professional all the way!

Fantastic brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love that this product does not contain any fillers / unnecessary ingredients

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is great, I've used it for many years, but only found out recently I could buy it online. The only problem I have is on delivery the box was quite warm (as I live in a humid tropical climate) and I was concerned the vitamins might have been damaged from the heat.

Good B complex

Posted by adechamplain on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This B complex is a bit different from others in the way that it doesn't simply have the same doses of each B vitamin. As I already take a big dose of B6 I'm pleased that the B6 dose is low. I am taking this because the fact I take a large B6 means that I need to take a B complex otherwise my other B vitamin ratios will be very off. Too early to tell more than my urine is very yellow after taking one!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This formulation is one of the best I've tried for several reasons: It is hypoallergenic, comes in veggie caps, balanced vitamin dosage, active form of vitamins, no strong odor unlike other brands. Of course there are cheaper brands but you usually get what you pay for.