stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

im 56 male...was feeling sluggish after my lunch in office. started taking basic b complex after lunch reduces stress. more alert....able to work better

Best supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best supplement that I have ever taken. I had been severely stressed for several years and started to become depressed. I researched what I could do naturally and found that stress depletes your B vitamins. After 4 days of taking this vitamin I started to feel happy again and the stress started to melt away. I highly recommend this supplement for it's high bio-availability and quality ingredients.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was told because I haven't got a gallbladder to take these . Thorne research has a great reputation and so I purchased them. I must say they really helped me with the fatty meals and breaking down the fat in my meals and my digestion as I was eating paleo which is high in fats.. No ill affects just the opposite. Would recommend this product.

folate

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had read that folic acid isn't utilized well by the older brain, as it isn't natural, so wanted a B complex with folate instead. I don't know when or if I'll see a difference. I do trust Thorne products, however.

Thorne Research, Basic B' Complex 60 veggie Caps~ Seem too good to be True!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Has the right elements to benefit ones health, for shortages of B'complexes, however, the strength of B12, should be just a little higher like 600 mgs, instead of 200 mgs. so one won't have to take it 3 times per day!

Thorne Research, Basic B Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product, believe it or not, was recommended by our VET for our dog who is recovering from spinal surgery. Excellent product, wonderful price and there's no on-line company better than iHerb! Professional all the way!

Thorne Vit B

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this product for years and like it very much. It doesn't leave a bad taste in my mouth, nor does it upset my stomach

Fantastic brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love that this product does not contain any fillers / unnecessary ingredients

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is great, I've used it for many years, but only found out recently I could buy it online. The only problem I have is on delivery the box was quite warm (as I live in a humid tropical climate) and I was concerned the vitamins might have been damaged from the heat.

Good B complex

Posted by adechamplain on October 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

This B complex is a bit different from others in the way that it doesn't simply have the same doses of each B vitamin. As I already take a big dose of B6 I'm pleased that the B6 dose is low. I am taking this because the fact I take a large B6 means that I need to take a B complex otherwise my other B vitamin ratios will be very off. Too early to tell more than my urine is very yellow after taking one!