High energy supplement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No stomach upset. High energy.

Gooooooooooooooooooooood

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this as it has folate instead of folic acid due to MTHFR gene.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does make a difference in energy level. Worth the money.

Favorite Vit B product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is my personal favorite Vit B brand. Love it.My husband and oldest son take it too sometimes, I have used it for a long time and been really happy with it.Under stress I take 2 and feel a lot better than just taking one. A good one in pregnancy too.

Good balanced source of the B-complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins are important, interdependent precursors as well as being individually important, and this is a great way to take them. Great value, and veggie friendly.

Great, clean product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice capsule, free from nasty additives. It was a bit too powerful for me and made me very buzzed but worked very well for my partner. No nausea or side effects from the both of us.

Awful reaction!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Be careful with this. I just had one pill this morning and I got a rash on my elbows, my knees and my face. MIght be dangerous for some. I had also an acute pain on my back before rush appeared. It made my day a real nightmare!!!! I threw them away! Worst product I've ever had!

More than vitamin B

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has large amounts of Niacin in it, which I have reactions to. I just wanted Vitamin B pills, not a host of other things added. Now I have to get rid of it.

buyer beware! ugly red rash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wow I have taken basic b vitamin all my adult but I purchased Thorne at the advice of an APRN that thought this product would work great with me. Well, boy was the side effect terrible. Within 20 minutes of taking this pill my face, chest, arms and sides were covered in a hot extremely red rash! I was so nervous ... I took a Benadryl and prayed...and I was terrified because this happened while in a meeting with 20 other administrators. Beware that this can happen to you. Terrifying!