Very well-balanced B-complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have more energy on the second day after start. Product smells softer than cheaper B-complexes. Pills are easy-to-swallow. All B-vitamins provided are in bioavalaible forms (except for B1, but benfothiamine is fat-soluble, so they can't use it here).

Great all rounder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this to provide some small dose 'extras' in addition to my MTHFR high dose supplements. Love this.

feeling amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

after 2 weeks of taking this product I'm springing out of bed and not feeling so tired and lethargic

Basic B Complex - Methylated Vitamins - 60 Capsules

Posted by MarieCurie on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have seen a difference in how I feel when I've been taking these regularly vs when I have not for a while. These have high quality ingredients. I take them specifically because the B-12 & folate are methylated & I lack the gene that processes un-methylated (cheap) B vitamins, so that is part of it at least. I never knew this before, and few people do unless you see a doctor trained to look for such things. Mine is a homeopathic internist with a focus on tick borne diseases.

A staple in my supplement regimen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thorne Research is the best. All the B's are bioavailable forms, no fillers and a reasonable price for this quality supplement.

Thorne Vit B

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this product for years and like it very much. It doesn't leave a bad taste in my mouth, nor does it upset my stomach

B-complex Adrenal Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have ordered numerous times because it is great. We are chelating mercury form the blood-brain barrier and this is very helpful to avoid run down, tired periods during mercury dumping. Would not be without.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have MTHFR and this product has been great for my recovery

Great Quality B-Complex.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I spent $400 doing an organic acids test and found I was low if a few key B-vitmains which was causing a few issues for me. After taking this product for 30 days, all those 'issues' were solved. I continue taking this product 1-2 times a week to keep myself at adequate levels. Highly recommend this product for people looking for a b-vitmain complex with excellent ingredients.

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are amazing. They definitely have made a difference to my energy levels, as well as help me feel much clearer and more focussed when I wake up. There is a huge improvement in my feeling of well-being in a very short amount of time. These supplements make me so alert that I have to guard against taking it at night or it affects my sleep. Love this product.