Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This company has a reputation for making high-quality supplements. I am pregnant and have had a previous miscarriage, possibly due to a clotting disorder I never knew I had (MTHFR) having to do with my inability to absorb Folic Acid from food; so my Naturopath recommended a supplement that contained Folate as 5-MTHF. Thorne was the only company I could find that sold this form of Folate, and I was so pleased to find they include it in their Prenatal. I am entering my Third Trimester and the baby appears to be as healthy as can be. Thank you!

Terrible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These were recommended to be because they have a more absorbable form of folate but they made me very sick. I don't get morning sickness at all while pregnant but I vomited when I took these. A shame because I'm a fan of thorne products.

Have been taking these vitamins for a year

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these vitamins before getting pregnant, continued during the whole pregnancy. My baby is 2 months old now, I am breastfeeding and still take the vitamins! I could feel the difference- I feel great!

Too much iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you're vegetarian or normally don't get enough iron in your diet, maybe this would work for you. For me, it caused constipation and black stools -- from way too much iron. I'm not pregnant yet, but can't use these to prepare.

Thorne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy on the stomach as other pre-natal vitamins upset the tummy.

Prenatal 90 review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far, I'm pleased. Starting taking because my hair is thinning terribly. Vitamin D plus the prenatal vitamins was recommended by a friend. It hasn't been a month, but I'm surprised at how much my hair has grown since I started taking them on March 8th. what I hope is that it thickens my hair. I will defintely order again...soon!

Haven't taken it regularly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because of the active forms of B12 and folate it contains. I am not pregnant or TTC but am taking it for general health, including hair and nail health.

Great Prenatal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Choosing a prenatal vitamin can be tricky. My Naturopath recommended this me and said that all the women she knew who used it had healthy and happy babies. I like it because you take 3 times over the course of the day instead of one big dose at one time. You're more likely to get more out the vitamin that way. I've found, however, if not taken with enough food, you will lose your lunch. It's also much cheaper to buy from IHerb than from Thorne Research.

Seems like an excellent form of vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I appreciated the quality forms of vitamins that it contained, they are liver friendly. I was happy to find a product with the best form of B12's and B6. The only thing I noticed is that it didn't have Potassium vitamin, I plan to call the company and find out why. I truly believe that this company really makes great vitamins that are better for your liver, some forms of these vitamins the liver won't have to work to convert. Less work on the liver, the better. I'm still using it, so far so good.

Wife just gave birth to 4.28kg healthy baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My wife took this prenatal throughout her second pregnancy. Our daughter was born a healthy 4.28 kg. We are sure this prenatal made a difference to this pregnancy, with its active form of folate and B vitamins and other highly bioavailable nutrients. Well worth the extra cost.