Vit C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic fatigue and having tried many different brands of Vitamin C this Thorne product is the easiest on my stomach. Other brands were acidic and an irritant and some gave me heart burn.

Excellent form of Vitamin C for animals as well as humans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my dog's food and she has recovered amazingly well from a life-threatening condition. My cats get some in their food as well. It's easier on all of our digestive systems than straight ascorbic acid. Thorne Research makes the best quality, magnesium stearate-free products I have found!

Thorne Buffered C Powder, great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by a M.D. holistic doctor for healing throughout the body and reducing inflamation. I found it to totally agree with digestion. Many times I will getstomach upset with C vitamins but I was able to take up to 7000 mg. a day of this product without any problem. A very good product and I would recommend it. Great for the immune system. You can just take it with water or a juice preferably something not acidic.

Buffered Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thorne makes the best Buffered C Powder on the market in my opinion. iHerb has the best prices and their shipping was rocket fast!

recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very easily absorbed. i am unable to eat hardly any fruit on my restricted diet and this is so easily digested highly recommend

Great for ibs

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used it for the vitamin c flush and works well enough. No stomach discomfort of any kind even when consumed in large amounts on an empty stomach.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful vitamin c supplement with a combination of calcium, magnesium and Vitamin C. A great immune boosting supplement which is easy to take. It can also aid restful sleep and help the body cope with stress. Provides 2000mg per scoop. A superb product.

Easy on stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a extremly sensitive stomach, and by far, this is the only product that allows me to take cal, mag- and vitamin C supplements!.. If you have leaky gut you may begin with halv the dosage and then increase.

ASCORBIC ACID POWDER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

DAILY USE IS BENEFICIAL. I'VE BEEN USING IT FOR SEVERAL MONTHS AND SHALL CONTINUE.

Really Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is easy to stir into water and take. I think it gives more energy and I would not want to be without it. Good for adrenals, and some magnesium and calcium in it also.