Superior quality ingredients at extremely reasonable prices.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used extra nutrition to supplement normal foods for more than 40 years. In that time the nutrition business has been transformed from almost a cult status into something used by millions of sane users that often can outdo medical doctors in the nutritional knowledge field. The problem now is too much choice: How to pick good quality without spending a fortune and how to know what good quality is. My ongoing search has ended - these Thorne Research supplements are top quality yet nowhere near the highest price. But how can we tell if any vitamin/mineral is benefiting us? One way is to have a problem that is treated by the supp and improved. In my case I have a neurological ailment which is getting worse over the years and recently I started experiencing severe calf cramps when I had been asleep for 2 or 3 hours - I'm talking mega-spasm almost ripping the Achilles tendon out pain. In desperation I tried many remedies but they kept coming back -until I read a Thorne customer review where claims were made that similar pains had been stopped by taking this. Top quality Magnesium and Calcium in highly - absorbable forms . I ordered the stuff immediately and it arrived incredibly quickly and I started taking it. Night after night I still lived in fear of waking to a monster cramp but NO! No more cramps! And the price is so reasonable compared to the effect as the results are a major improvement in pain management yet these capsules are cheaper than many inferior supplements that did not work for me. And with all the other good things that these minerals do in our blood, bones, nervous system etc. it's a no-brainer; it is as essential to me as breathing is! Take it and boost your health using Rolls-Royce supplements at Ford prices. And don't forget a full spectrum of other nutrients should be taken too. Here again Thorne have made another winner!

Good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These definately help me especially as I'm magnesium deficient,due to fibromyalgia. if I only take 2 in the morning I start to get cramps in legs but if I also take 2 at night, it eliminates that. My holistic practitioner recommended these to me and I've been taking them fit well over a year! 2 in morning 2 at night.

Calcium-Magnesium Citramate, 240 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since taking Calcium-Magnesium Citramate the cramps I experienced in my legs at night and during the day have ceased. The clear gel capsule is very easy to swallow. Excellent value for money.

B/P Reduced but check with your Dr to see if it is compatable with your prescribed meds

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have had ongoing problems with my B/P for many years, I started taking 2 tabs of mag plus my prescribed tabs each day about 3 mths ago, my B/P has reduced hugely,Dr is impressed.

Convenient formulation for Cal Mag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This seems a much more natural (and convenient) way of supplementing with calcium than taking what are essentially just chunks of chalk. Reputedly it is much more readily absorbed than the inorganic forms. As to how effective it is, that will have to wait for my next bone density scan.

Holy grail cal-mag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my holy grail for cal/mag needs. Seems to go down very well and help with insomnia and restless leg syndrome and gut health.

Discontinued

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

if this product is so good why is it discontinued ............. what will replace it

Great Source For calcium magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Both my husband and I take it at night for good sleep

Great Source For magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product that is a great value for money. Both my husband and I take it at night for good sleep and after sports.

Good source Calcium and Magnesium.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No side effects easy to take.No fillers!Good Customer Service iHerb, Thanks!