Adrenal support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this product when my compounding pharmacist recommeded it to me for reducing belly fat. I am on my third bottle and have lost at least two inches of belly fat. Product does not seem to have any negative side effects. I will reorder.

Great with Morning Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These give me such a nice energy boost, I truly don't need my mug of coffee, but I still have half a cup anyways because i'm conditioned. But when I'm too busy and end up skipping coffee I don't even notice. My thyroid doctor recommended that I take this adrenal supplement after testing my cortisol levels using a saliva test. But he said it's safe and that almost everyone needs adrenal support because we are all so stressed and busy. I don't consider myself a type A or stressful person, but with young kids I am definitely busy. He also said that anyone who drinks coffee should also take an adrenal supplement because coffee depletes your adrenal system.

Cortrex

Posted by Rena61 on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These I call my happy pills. They give me just enough energy to help me maintain my day. I also take the Thorne Adrenal Cortex, and Cortine, and my stomach is flattening out a bit. They are also helping with sweet cravings, and hunger control. I am losing a little weight, and looking better while taking these. I will buy again.

EXCELLENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is fantastic with Cortine and Adrenal Cortex at restoring the adrenals in an efficient way through cascading all the other organs and functions responsible for regenerating them!!!! LOVE IT! A must for anyone who has depleted themselves through stress and constant high-pressure jobs! :)

more energy

Posted by aromatherapy on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think I felt more energy from these that the other ones. But be careful and take them in the am.

i can feel the difference in my food cravings

Posted by sherri20 on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this product works for me ... guess my adrenal glands weren't working well... because adding this along with my B-vit's & enzymes in the morning has made a huge difference in my sugar cravings...

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use this in my clinic. Has helped with energy and calming effect for highly strung people

Cortrex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Cortrex in combination with another Thorne product (good company and great prices), Adrenal Cortex on the recommendation of my doctor when first diagnosed with Adrenal fatigue. The combo worked well. As I have recovered I get better results with products that support my body's production of hormones rather than top-up with the bovine product.

Great for short-term treatment of adrenal fatigue, but should not be used long-term IMO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My naturopath recommended this to help treat my adrenal issues, and it worked great. Cleared up my symptoms. I have been using it long term though, and started noticing development of Candida, of which one cause can be corticosteroid use. I did more research and learned that adrenal glandular should not be used long term because you can develop a dependency. In the long-term, you want you body to balance and be able to produce enough of its own adrenal hormones. I hope that Thorne Research comes out with a long-term adrenal supplement, with just the vitamins and minerals you need to support hormone production, such as vitamin C, pantothenic acid, magnesium, and vitamin E.

Thorne is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been on this product long enough but it seems to be helping with my adrenal fatigue. I love Thorne products their very reliable.

1 2 3