Deproloft is back!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My chiropractor intorduced me to this product about 1 1/2 years ago. I have gotten off all antidepressants and feel pretty darn good. It isn't a magic pill but the combination of ingredients is great for my brain chemistry and overall well being. I tried something similar while they were reformulizing this and it just wasn't the same.

Effective for Depression — Highly Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used this to treat moderate depression and after about 2.5 months I noticed a big difference. Right around the 3 month mark, however, I actually had to seriously cut down the dose as I was showing signs of having too much serotonin. I found it highly effective and there were no adverse side effects. I took one capsule a day and now am down to half a day.

Thorne Research, Deproloft-HF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for a year and it does what I need it to do. I give it a five star rating! I rather have this as to prescription meds. I have less side affects.

less anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like them.They make me feel relaxed and help me sleep.

Very helpful with depression

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It takes the edge of my husband's depression. I am disappointed it no longer comes with St. John's Wort, we had to purchase it separately as we feel it is a vital ingredient in the formula.

Deproloft is amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This fantastic product has helped me get ny anxiety under control and I feel great!! 😀

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A great product and it does work. I will be ordering it often since I can't find it locally in town.

speedy delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Order was here in just a few days, which was much appreciated

solid product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

reasonable formulation and a good deal, easy to take. However, this formulation did not work for me, and also did not work as well as 5-HTP alone.

Life Changer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For me this product has worked miracles. I rarely ever write reviews but I just wanted to come here and help others like me who might suffer from depression too. This product has helped me make the lows not so low and just balance my mood in ways that avoid the low extremes where one can feel very anxious, irritable, frustrated, etc. On days when I do not take it, I see a marked difference of how much harder the day seems to be. I have been responsive to other types of Thorne Research supplements so before starting this, I knew this is a brand that generally worked for me. My guess is that if supplements generally work for you, this is a good one to try and since it's mainly composed of vitamin B, I feel like the risk is very low. That said I took all kinds of Vitamin B in the past which did not work for me at all. I also tried 5HTP, SamE, fish oil, etc which also did nothing for me. So glad I found something that works!

1 2