THE BEST PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE product available. Period.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is superior in quality to ALL other PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE products; its active ingredient is 100% PURE PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE ISOLATE and it does not contain any synthetic fillers, such as STEARATE or STEARIC ACID. I have tried many, many brands of PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE and without a doubt this is THE BEST. I find that I only need to take 1 capsule (100mg) to receive even better cognitive and memory enhancing effects than much higher doses of other brands. Also, because it is PURE PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE it does not have the same potential for causing SIDE EFFECTS that the other brands do; for example, other brands also contain significant amounts of CHOLINE and PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE; wherein too much CHOLINE and PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE can cause or exacerbate ANXIETY and/or DEPRESSION; whereas, this product cannot do so, because it ONLY contains PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE, which allows one to supplement with any desired dosage of PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE without risk of SIDE EFFECTS due to SURPLUS CHOLINE occurring. Highly recommended!

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking phosphatidyl serine supplements for years and this brand is the best! Double the price of other brands but really works.

Miracle pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doc recommended this, because I was waking up at 4:00 am for an hour then going back to sleep, or just waking too early, like going to sleep at 11:30 but waking at 5:30 am. This is supposed to regulate the adrenals' cortisol output so they don't wake you up too early. It works like a charm for me. I open the capsule and take half each evening, and sleep thru the night. (Most people take 1 or 2 caps.) I tried Source Naturals brand, but it didn't work. I don't know why; I think Source Naturals is a good brand. The only difference I can see is that the ingredient in Thorne is called "Phosphatidylserine isolate" and Source N just says "Phosphatidylserine".

Most effective phosphatidylserine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Thorne Research vitamins (although unfortunately very expensive). My daughter has ADD so decided to try phosphatidylserine. I tried Thorne Research brand first, and found it very helpful to manage her symptoms. I tried to find another cheaper brand that would work as well but unfortunately couldn't. We have now used this brand for 3 years and every time I try to taper off I notice a difference.

you need a latency of your brain cells ? than you might be need this.

Posted by tripleschizo on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i need a latency - la la tency of my brain cells connetions . it makes better latency between your own brain cells. in my case , my whole body latency has been upgraded. product quality just acceptable for price range . but little bit dissapointed for pacakging. that's cool with me.

Great!