Great detox shake!

Posted by eathealthy on December 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent detox shake when used annually. Consume 3 shakes per day to get adequate protein and vitamin/mineral support to detox body and support liver. We like the taste and mix it with banana and almond milk. Although it is a little pricey If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

MediClear helps cancer patients tolerate chemotherapy infusions

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

MediClear has helped my wife recover from chemotherapy infusions with tolerable side effects as compared to other women who suffer through breast cancer chemotherapy infusions which are basically poisons meant to kill the cancer cells before they kill you.

MEDICLEAR WORK

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

Mediclear is an excellent product for cleansing out toxins in your body. It is great for people with IBS. I have been using it on and off for 10 years. I am 65 and in good health. I highly recommend this product.

Mediclear

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband is sensitive to printer's ink, smoke, etc... and this helps greatly.

so much energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

I get so much energy from this product and it really meets my B group vitamin requirement

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm not hungry when I drink my smoothie.

rate very high

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

im very proud to be an i herb custormer your products are in abundance and are of high quality;your service is prompt; thorne medi clear is one or not the best suppliment on the market it ingredients are very close to every day allowance for healthy individuals.

thank goodness for an intestinal support product without turmeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you are allergic to turmeric this is a great product!

klasss

Posted by Mommybear on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

cool goood klass

Love MediClear.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used MediClear a bunch of times during elimination diets and cleanses. It's simply the best. The texture is a little gritty but that doesn't deter me. It's packed with protein, vitamins and minerals to aid in detoxification.

1 2