Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I gave this product 3 months to 'kick in' but there was no relief to my symptoms. I still use other Thorne products though.

Meta Balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

This item was suggested to me from a nutritionist. This product has changed my life. SERIOULSY! I know that sounds corny but it has. I had severe physical PMS sysmptioms, sickness, exhaustion, nausea, achiness, soreness. ALL GONE! I am one happy camper! So is my family,a HA!

Take this for menopause!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I stumbled across this by accident when my daughter bought the wrong Thorne product. After I started taking them, I maybe got 1-3 hot flashes per month. Before, I would easily get 10+ PER WEEK! This is an amazing product to regulate menopause symptoms!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using it for one month and have noticed a decrease in PMS symptoms especially mood. Still have that terrible bloating a week before.

It was ok not the best for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used the whole bottle up was taking vitex before but it was suggested to me to try this. Overall it was not bad and I followed what the bottle said with how much to take and when. I just didn't find this worked as well for me as taking vitex did so I'm going back to taking vitex I felt overall better with the vitex. With this, I felt a bit all over emotionally must of the time while on it and it didn't seem to help keep my skin clear and in nicer condition than normal. It was not bad did help somewhat but I need more help then it seemed to give me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is certainly good for those who need it, but not for me. It gave too strong influence on my hormones. I have ME and do not tolerate certain substances, and this contribution did not work on me.

Thorne meta balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product! I use in combination with Thorne extra nutrients for thorough wellbeing and support