Molybdenum to rid Candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good, molybdenum efficiently works with the body to help reduce candida toxins - as well as helping to rid the candida. ....Dr Cooter says: "Within days of taking 100 mcg of molybdenum three times a day, I could feel the toxins from candida transforming themselves into heat and energy. Where I had experienced pain in my neck and shoulders, I felt warmth. A stiff back that felt like a wall of steel was transformed into copious sweat. My muscles relaxed and were pain free. At the same time, the person I was who found it difficult to get out of bed, became someone who needed 4 to 8 hours of sleep rather than 10 or 12. The fatigue was translated into an open expanse of energy and possibility. An intellectual fog that had filled my head for years scattered itself the first day I took molybdenum. I had no idea what it was like to experience full mental clarity. With molybdenum, it was possible to transform p oisons into energy" ........................................................................................ ........................ If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you.

Copper Toxicity Lessening

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

According to clinical signs and HTMA I gave an overload of copper. These help to remove copper safely and slowly from the tissues of my body and brain. Best to go slow and steady. Every three months another HTMA shows the copper being excreted. This is a brilliant sign. Very happy with these safe teeny weeny capsules of this vital mineral.

Gout relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from gout for over 2 years now. With adjustments in diet and taking HCL and protein digesting enzymes whenever I eat meat, I was doing OK, but would still get swelling and mild pain after eating meat, fish, broth or too much fruit or fruit juice (even tart cherry!). I had taken molybdenum in liquid form before, to help deal with candida toxins. The dosage was much less than these capsules however. When I ordered this, I had no idea molybdenum could help reduce gout. Happily, I found out by taking a capsule with a meat-based meal and noticing right away that my foot was not reacting! I looked up molybdenum and found an article talking about how it's critical in urea cycles in the body. I was ecstatic! I took it daily, once or twice for a few weeks, and continued to have no gout pain. I think that taking it in afternoon/evening can interfere with my sleep some, so I only take at first meal of the day. Also, I'm now only taking it when I eat the above foods, as too much mo will actually exacerbate gout if you're prone to it. I experienced that once so I scaled back my supplementation.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have an inability to process sulphur and this helps immensely. I'm doing Jillian Mi Thi's protocol with fermented cabbage and this is helping me to cope with the Candida die off and the sulphur processing. Great dosage, great product.

Finally a Molybdenum that works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love love love this product. I have tried other Molybdenum products from various companies and they all did nothing!!! This product has a quality dose and time after time I have seen my Hair Test results improve on this product. Not only mine but those of friends and family also. No nasty fillers either :)

works same as picolinate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good same result

molybdenum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love Thorne products. You always can rely on their quality. Helping to take high copper away and its working

Really good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this product for about a month now and I notice a considerable difference. Immediately I felt less strain on my liver and the two times I forgot to take it boy did I notice!

Helpful for candida detox.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This small capsule is very easy to swallow. I have found it to be very helpful in detoxing candida.

Copper Detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You can always trust Thorne's products for their purity, minimal and safe excipients, safe recommended dosages based on reliable medical research. It is the brand Health Professionals use.

1 2 3