Most energizing substance

Posted by danarm on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 pills of this (500 mg total of nicotinamide riboside) + 500 mg of Resveratrol (ReserveAge brand - which also contains other substances synergic with the Resveratrol) in the morning on empty stomach. I feel great - nice wave of energy and anti-depressant effect which comes in a few hours. This is expensive but worth the money. It has a profound effect on my well-being and capacity for working without getting tired.

best price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

60 tablets and one tablet is 250 mg that makes it the best price that i have found in the internet! Normally 30 tablets 250 mg is 36-40 usd!

Mixed Effectiveness

Posted by krisliss on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After reading rave reviews about nictotinamide-riboside we ordered Thorne Research Niacel-250 because it contained the original Chromadex (niagen) and we could be sure it wasn't some knock-off product going cheap. My wife did not obtain any benefit from this product. However, we had discussed niagen with friends and two others purchased this product. Both reported increases in energy, improved sense of wellbeing, and clarity of mind. In fact, one person who had been living with brain fog for more than a decade was very excited about this product because after taking her first dose, the brain fog lifted in less than an hour. An amazing result. Click YES if this review was helpful.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have started using for about 3weeks, Joints seems to not ache so much and feels more energetic ..will continue for at least 3mths to see any major improvement. So far so good...Thxs for a good product!

Improved circulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thorne Naicel-250 has really helped me with energy levels, as well as the ability to sleep better and longer. It helps to keep the circlation system healthy, and through that, so many other systems in the body that need good circulation to perform their own purposes. An excellent product.

Feel Better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started using this, and some other products almost a year ago. I can't directly attribute my health improvement to this product alone, but I feel much better. I was diagnosed with metabolic syndrome 5 years ago- elevated blood sugar levels, high blood pressure, arthritis, high liver enzymes and some abnormal blood tests. My most recent blood work is now normal except very slightly high blood sugar, but normal A1C. My joint pain is reduced to where I have somedays gone without painkillers. I've even lost a few pounds- probably because I am not fatigued from pain and can physically be more active.

For your health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A lot ( and an increasing amount of ) research indicates the benefit of increasing cell NAD+ levels -buying this product from iherb is the cheapest way I've seen to do it.

Thorne Research Niacel 250

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this Niacel for approx. 2 months and I find I have alot more energy, my mind is sharper and have a general better sense of well being... i will continue to take Niacel and would recommend to others who need a mental and physical boost. It took around 3 weeks to feel the differnce.

Expensive and questionable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this only on and off because of the high price. There is a bit of science published about the content that makes sense but personally I do not notice any effect on me. This is supposed to help the activity/longgevity of your cells, including brain cells, but I still have memory issues. I am almost 60 I take 2 tablets (500mg) at once for 3-4 days, then make a break for 2-3 days and then repeat the cycle. If the science is correct the levels of NR in the cells schould stay elevated for a while, perhaps it is not converting to NAD. What works in vitro may not be the same for humans. The trap in taking this is the idea that you might live longer a better life with less risk of demetia, but you will only know that after 10 or more years.

Thorne is a respectable company, but.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I value all the Thorne products I use. However, in this product I see no benefits and it is quite expensive. I am still sore after workouts and I do take the recommended 500 mg/day per the Thorne guru.

1 2 3 4