Most energizing substance

Posted by danarm on September 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 pills of this (500 mg total of nicotinamide riboside) + 500 mg of Resveratrol (ReserveAge brand - which also contains other substances synergic with the Resveratrol) in the morning on empty stomach. I feel great - nice wave of energy and anti-depressant effect which comes in a few hours. This is expensive but worth the money. It has a profound effect on my well-being and capacity for working without getting tired.

Mixed Effectiveness

Posted by krisliss on July 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

After reading rave reviews about nictotinamide-riboside we ordered Thorne Research Niacel-250 because it contained the original Chromadex (niagen) and we could be sure it wasn't some knock-off product going cheap. My wife did not obtain any benefit from this product. However, we had discussed niagen with friends and two others purchased this product. Both reported increases in energy, improved sense of wellbeing, and clarity of mind. In fact, one person who had been living with brain fog for more than a decade was very excited about this product because after taking her first dose, the brain fog lifted in less than an hour. An amazing result. Click YES if this review was helpful.

Improved circulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thorne Naicel-250 has really helped me with energy levels, as well as the ability to sleep better and longer. It helps to keep the circlation system healthy, and through that, so many other systems in the body that need good circulation to perform their own purposes. An excellent product.

best price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

60 tablets and one tablet is 250 mg that makes it the best price that i have found in the internet! Normally 30 tablets 250 mg is 36-40 usd!

Thorne Research Niacel 250

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this Niacel for approx. 2 months and I find I have alot more energy, my mind is sharper and have a general better sense of well being... i will continue to take Niacel and would recommend to others who need a mental and physical boost. It took around 3 weeks to feel the differnce.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have started using for about 3weeks, Joints seems to not ache so much and feels more energetic ..will continue for at least 3mths to see any major improvement. So far so good...Thxs for a good product!

For your health

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

A lot ( and an increasing amount of ) research indicates the benefit of increasing cell NAD+ levels -buying this product from iherb is the cheapest way I've seen to do it.

Feel Better

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started using this, and some other products almost a year ago. I can't directly attribute my health improvement to this product alone, but I feel much better. I was diagnosed with metabolic syndrome 5 years ago- elevated blood sugar levels, high blood pressure, arthritis, high liver enzymes and some abnormal blood tests. My most recent blood work is now normal except very slightly high blood sugar, but normal A1C. My joint pain is reduced to where I have somedays gone without painkillers. I've even lost a few pounds- probably because I am not fatigued from pain and can physically be more active.

Price has risen

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good product - the price has risen 20 dollars or 33% since last purchase in january - why is that?

Best Niagen Bargain

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thorne is currently the best bargain if you are looking for Niagen (nicotinamide riboside). 250 mg per capsule 60 capsules.