Awful side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Made me feel drugged out and very sleep after taking just once capsule per day. Felt like a pharmaceutical rather than a supplement and I didn't react well to it at all. Very disappointed and a but fearful of ever taking GABA again. I can valium with less side effects than this and valium reduced my muscle pain whereas GABA just made me feel like a zombie. Might be good for someone who wants a sleep medication.

CAUSED anxiety!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried this with high hopes that it would help alleviate the anxiety symptoms that I suffer from due to Chronic Lyme Disease. Bizarrely just one capsule of this natural form of GABA caused severe anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia and dyspepsia. But please note this doesn't mean this will necessarily happen with you as my Lyme Disease causes me to experience strange and abnormal reactions to certain supplements.

No effect on anxiet at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product in the hope it could replace valium which I take at a very low dose when I am having a panic attack or feeling intense anxiety. Unfortunately PharmaGABA had no effect on my whatsoever. I didn't like the warm tingling feeling in my hand arms and feet either - felt really weird.

This was not for me

Posted by Rena61 on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had the opposite affect with Pharma Gaba, they made me sleepy, but could not fall asleep.