For parasite control in cats!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

one capsule in water given 3x a day on an empty stomach for a week, rest 5 days, then 1 week more, cured my 3 cats of a parasite that was giving them diarrhea. diarrhea went away in 2 days, but you give it that long so that all the cysts/etc don't multiply and come back.

All natural.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product mainly because it is plant based and not some chemical made in a laboratory.Even the capsule itself is made from tree cellulose with an amino acid leucine added and silicon dioxide which is natural also.Good for extremely sensitive people.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My nutritionist recommended these for me to take whenever I eat out, or if someone else prepares food that I am unsure of the ingredients. It's hard to say for certain that they work, but I have had very good luck with other Thorne products, so I would suspect they do.

allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find this product very good. I have a lot of allergies and I have had no allergic reaction to this product. Great stuff

Digestive Aids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

excellent product

Not received.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The shipper, GSO, showed this delivered after 6 p.m. My business address closes at 5 p.m. and it wouldn't be safe to leave a package on the public sidewalk. I wonder where they left it, 'cause I didn't receive it. Communicating with iHerb has been a challenge. They seem to have English as a second language and some of the things they say don't make sense. I've seen many reviews on iHerb that show the product never received. I've never had that problem in the many years I've been an iHerb customer............until now. They're suggesting I choose a different shipping service in the future which would mean paying for shipping which has always been free due to the amount of product I purchase. I've recommended iHerb to many other people, but at this point I can't.