Thorne Research, Q-Best 100, 60 Fish Gelatin Gelcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using these supplements for at least a year, as prescribed to me by my Naturopath, and I feel that I owe my recovery and general well-being tho the Throne and one Metagenics product. These kept me ( so far) from having to take what I consider 'poisons', prescribed by my Cardiologist and G.P. I keep my medical appointments , my doctors know I'm taking these supplements, and I do regular exercise. I don't take anything for granted, but I credit my normal life-style today to the Thorne Research supplements I'm taking.

Posted by CeciliaHj on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for more energi!

Great product if you want an increase in energy levels.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, very effective in giving you more energy throughout the day, put my daughter on it for chronic fatigue syndrome and she is starting to notice a change in her energy level along with doing a cleanse.

Great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since I take a statin, I do not have muscle/joint soreness with Thorne .Research, Q-Best 100, 60 Gelcaps.

Great brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this product after much research about chronic fatigue. I haven't been using it for very long but am feeling great. I think it may be just the edge I need to add to my supplement regime.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended by my doctor during my chemotherapy to protect my heart . 16 chemos behind me and 4 more to go and the ticker is still going strong! I will definitely continue with this when the chemo is over. ( Age 67 )

Works great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My doctor suggested this for muscle ache and fatigue when taking statins. It completely fixed the problem.

Excellant Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always try choose Thorne Research products because it of it's great products.