Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

After an extremely stressful couple if months I was advised to try these by my naturopath together with the adrenal cortex. Five weeks later I feel like a different person. Will definately continue with these.

Excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took this every two or three days as the amounts were too high and stimulating for me. That is a real frustration I have with most B complexes - they are too powerful. for sensitive me. However it did work well in enhancing my general health. I only take one star off because the pills turned a strange colour and started clumping together - perhaps they were going off? I still took them and didn't notice any adverse effects. But I was barely halfway through the bottle when it started to happen, and always stored it in the coldest darkest corner of my cupboard. Not sure what it means.

Happy customer

Posted by missketo on March 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended I switch to a form of B12 from Methylcobalamin due to poor absorption of the other form, so I started taking this a few months ago. Will go back for blood tests this spring to see if there's any change, but for now I'm happy with these. Only issue is that the capsules oxidize quickly, so I'm wary about putting them in my pill dispenser. I fill my vitamins weekly and live in a humid climate, and these capsules start turning a darker shade of orange within a day or two. I make sure to keep my pill case inside a sealed plastic bag to prevent this, but wish that weren't an issue.

Great B Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great B complex with extra B5 and active B's making it easy to take and quick to start working. Bs are so key to so many functions in the body

Can cause flushing

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product itself seems to be good, but I started to feel flush on my face a lot after sometime of taking it because of niacin

Good absorbation

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried using multivitamins containing B-vitamins and B-complexes before, but this one is the only one that seems to have had an effect. Wish that the formula contained niacin instead of niacinamide. My skin and nails seems better than ever, and I can't think of any other reason for this that this complex and the probiotics I now take.

Finally found a B complex that I could take

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have Chronic Kidney Disease and have to watch very closely what products and foods I use. This product has a cyanobalamine (sp?) that does not convert into cyanide which would further damage my kidneys. Since I have been taking this product, my energy level has increased quite a bit. One comment about other results: This product has a tendency to turn urine a flourescent yellow.

Good energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

It gives me good energy.

B complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

A friend took this and I don't know the outcome

Works Good

Posted by Ana Massien on November 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking b complex most of the spring and it helps me when I don't get enough green veggies however you should back off when it makes you feel sick. The thorne capsules are large and are powdery and work better than the caps I was taking, however caps are easier to swallow. It helps me with my bursitis and allows the shoulder to drain the fluid usually trapped in the muscle.

1 2