Love Thorne Products

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is another great product from Thorne with no toxic expidients and great quality supplement. I get tested by a kinesiologist for my supplements and when they are Thorne, it always shows up as being beneficial and when they aren't, it usually is a different story. My only regret with this product is that they only offer a 60 capsule option as I would buy it in a larger bottle to save on cost and packaging. The capsules are tiny and easy to swallow.

wonderful form of zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great form of zinc in the form of picolinate. Everyone with macular degeneration has one thing in common....low zinc levels in the macula. Anyone with macular degeneration should take 30mg 3 times per day for 30 days and then a total of 30 mg / day thereafter. Be sure to count the mg you are getting in your multi vitamin!!! Also, when taking high doses of zinc you need to take a little copper...preferrable copper picolinate in 2 mg once per day while on the higher dose of zinc for the 30 days. Dont take the copper and zinc at the same time because they fight each other and won't absorb. Just take them a few hours apart from one another.

Best zink supplement I have tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am honest and sincere and I never for a moment thought that I would be reviewing a vitamin supplement on an internet shop, but here I am. This is by far the best zinc supplement I have ever tried. All other types have given me stomach issues, even other types of picolinate. This one from thorns seems to have no side effetcs and after a couple of days alot of symptoms that I have been having have disappeared. Sleep is better and dreams are alot more vivid - an indicator that this works. If you need zinc (as we all do) buy this one, I cannot stress enough that I have tried almost all other forms to no avail.

Good absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does the job for me! Ridges in fingernails are fewer, too.

Great for cold season!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I always have zinc around for cold and flu season. It seems to help during periods of prolonged physical stress, such as dealing with chronic intestinal infections.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Took as an additional zinc supplement for wound healing and it is great. The Picolinate form is the best one to take and its a tiny capsule.

Good product.

Posted by DaveJF on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

According to the zinc tally test, this product brought my zinc levels up to par in about a month.

Thorne Zn Picolinate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

high quality product, my highly sensitive toddlers have never reacted to the Thorne products they have had unlike other brands. Sydney Australia

Love zinc pico!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the only form of zinc my son absorbs. Great for increasing stomach acid, boosting the immune system, clearing the skin. Everyone should take zinc and Thorne brand is always high quality with no nasty fillers like Mag Stearate which are in nearly every other supplement company. Love Thorne and iherb!

my skin got better

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take it with food otherwise I get nausea. I take 30mg daily. My skin has improved too.