misleading advertising

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'd been looking for the original formula of Tom's deodorant. I was excited to see that this listed on the website. The description and photo show the original formula. This is very misleading. TOM-60725 Tom's of Maine, Natural Original Deodorant Stick, Honeysuckle Rose, 64 Because what I received in the mail was the Tom's Long Lasting formula. I'm very disappointed because I have such sensitive skin that it had taken me years to find a deodorant that would work for me. Something that my skin would not react to with rashes and swelling. Now I have four sticks of deodorant that I cannot use. I don't feel I can trust your advertising in the future. Please make sure that you update your ads to show the correct product. I sent this in an email and I didn't receive any response....

lovely, light scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

light, scent is lovely. Nice product I've used forever. Not for everyone, as it is gentle & not strong.

Good but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells wonderful but not quite as effective as regular deodorant. In the end though - the fact that it is aluminium-free is a huge plus point and I will keep buying it.

Toms of Maine Natural Original Deodorant..Honeysuckle Rose

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells good..thats about it.

first time!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time switch to natural deodorant. Before ordering, my biggest question was the SMELL. But, due to the low price I figured I would give it a chance. I'm happy I did! It has a very strong smell in the stick, but once you apply it it is subtle and nice! It is not an in-your-face rose smell, which I was glad to discover. Good stuff! I will stick with Tom's. This scent and calendula-- great!

Does the job and no aluminum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for several years. Does the job without aluminum and smells good too! I have tried the other fragrances but prefer the Honeysuckle Rose.

Lovely scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lovely feminine scent. Lasts well. A little sticky but not too bad. Would use it again.

Toms of Main deoderant

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smooth and creamy wonderful feeling.

Pretty nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think it's one of the most gentle scent of tom's of maine deodorants.

Deodorante