Tom's of Maine Deodarant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent andkee

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this one didn't really work for me - had to reapply too often and didn't prevent odor.

Great Scent and Gentle on the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a favorite of mine. The scent (Wild Lavender) is nice and soft without an overpowering smell. It keeps you smelling "fresh" all day. I've used other "Natural" deodorants and they don't work. Tom's deodorant glides on smoothly, and doesn't irritate the skin or leave stains on your clothes.

Terrific Scent and Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not only does Tom's of Maine offer a variety of scents (I like wild lavender.), but it is aluminum-free (no good outcomes that I know of with aluminum in one's body). I was surprised at just how long is lasts! My wife likes the aroma.

Tom's

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Will buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love it so much!

My partner's go-to deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My partner is highly active-- always on the move, doing something (plumbing, cycling, exercising, etc) and he said the other brands such as Rexona or Dove works well - covering the armpit smell and all, but said they felt toxic on his skin after some time. And so I got him this and he fell in love with it. His words: Light weight - feels light on him Affordable (Rexona usually $15 per container and last small amount of time) Good smell (Lavender never fails. The lavender smell is not too strong, just barely there) Works (no armpit smell for the whole day) The only reason I am giving it 4/5 stars is because I used this and my armpit smell is still there. It reduces the smell, but after 8 hours or so I can smell my armpit (mind you, I tested this in Summer). The Rexona one covered it better.

Mariiiiiiia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

BEST deodorant out there. Highly recommend

My Vegans love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 vegan children and they LOVE this deodorant. Cant buy in Aussieland go great to be able to buy online.

great deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great deodorant, with no yucky chemicals. My go to product

1 2 3