Tom's of Maine Deodarant

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent andkee

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this one didn't really work for me - had to reapply too often and didn't prevent odor.

Great Scent and Gentle on the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a favorite of mine. The scent (Wild Lavender) is nice and soft without an overpowering smell. It keeps you smelling "fresh" all day. I've used other "Natural" deodorants and they don't work. Tom's deodorant glides on smoothly, and doesn't irritate the skin or leave stains on your clothes.

Regular purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works well and easy to use

Terrific Scent and Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not only does Tom's of Maine offer a variety of scents (I like wild lavender.), but it is aluminum-free (no good outcomes that I know of with aluminum in one's body). I was surprised at just how long is lasts! My wife likes the aroma.

Tom's

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Will buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love it so much!

My partner's go-to deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

My partner is highly active-- always on the move, doing something (plumbing, cycling, exercising, etc) and he said the other brands such as Rexona or Dove works well - covering the armpit smell and all, but said they felt toxic on his skin after some time. And so I got him this and he fell in love with it. His words: Light weight - feels light on him Affordable (Rexona usually $15 per container and last small amount of time) Good smell (Lavender never fails. The lavender smell is not too strong, just barely there) Works (no armpit smell for the whole day) The only reason I am giving it 4/5 stars is because I used this and my armpit smell is still there. It reduces the smell, but after 8 hours or so I can smell my armpit (mind you, I tested this in Summer). The Rexona one covered it better.

Lasts a long time

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Lasts a long time

Mariiiiiiia

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

BEST deodorant out there. Highly recommend

1 2 3 4