didn't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't by it, if I notice SLS in it.

Contains SLS and carrageenan

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed that whilst this product is flouride-free, it contains other added chemicals that I won't expose my child to. Threw both tubes out.

My son loves it....so much so he won't use anything else now...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

My toddler loves this toothpaste and will not use anything else so yes it's great but I've created a monster!

My kids love it and it's worry-free.

Posted by Minna2theMax on September 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the only toothpaste all of my kids love. I also really appreciate that it's fluoride-free, as it still works (no cavities) yet I don't have to worry about them swallowing it! The only problem is that my three-year-old wants to eat it from the tube.... ;-)

my baby likes it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best of the Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this toothpaste for my daughter for over 2 years. I will not use anything else. My daughter is 5 years old and has no cavities. Best toothpaste for a kid.

for my sister's kids

Posted by zoezhang on November 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

for my sister's kids

goog for childrens

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

My childrens Like wash whith this toothpaste.

kids love this, teeth don't

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

have recently decided to buy the fluoride version as this version is yummy and mild for kids but doesn't seem to protect teeth very much at all forced to use it personally a couple times…..no it's really very kid friendly i'd say perhaps they could make it a little stronger, help transition kids from kiddy toothpastes to adult ones

very liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

i bought this, and also chocolate, when i received the parcel, the chocolate all tatally melted, and this toothpaste also very LIQUID!!!!, i wonder any strong sun and heat affect this product!! I don't let my kid use it.