Smelly calendula

Posted by 5323599214836283051 on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ended up tossing this one after a while because of the calendula stink - I thought I knew the smell of it but it ended up being pretty foul... Maybe the one I got was old!

I've had a couple of good days with it

Posted by SoleVeg on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Overall, it smells bad and almost never lasts through mid day without reapplying. I'm really puto off by the smell of the product so I don't like to reapply. I tried it a whole month through the summer and decided to wait for the winter to give it another chance. For now, it just won't do.

Bad smell!

Posted by 4646437878776862734 on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I feel like the scent of this deodorant in general was super strong and overpowering, in a kind of masculine way. I'm not sure if it's because my body isn't used to natural deodorants but I felt that after using this I started to smell really bad all the time in my underarms (like B.O) I usually never smell like sweat. Sometimes I can go days without putting on any deodorant and I never smell like sweat. But after using this often I started smelling alot more. Pretty disgusting. Had to stop using it

no es larga duración

Posted by 5496888098374635034 on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El desodorante en sí está bien pero no es "long lasting" como se indica en la denominación del producto. No soy una persona que sude mucho ni que tenga un olor corporal fuerte y aun así al poco rato de llevarlo puesto empiezo a oler (por lo menos ahora en verano)

first time

Posted by 5133523426360937245 on Jun 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

will review later

I dislike it / Не понравился

Posted by AmberCat on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Не понравился этот дезодорант. Во-первых, он очень резко пахнет детским мылом. Запах перебивает даже парфюм. Во-вторых, он липкий. После высыхания дезодоранта липкость на коже исчезает, но, стоит только вспотеть, как липкость возвращается вновь. В-третьих, что самое главное, меня он абсолютно не защищает от запаха пота. I don't like this deodorant. First, it have very sharp smell of baby soap. Thid smell interrupts even perfume. Second, it is tacky. Sticky feeling disappears after deodorant drying, but as soon sweating, the stickiness comes back again. Third, and most importantly, it is absolutely does not protect me from the smell of sweat.

Did like it that much

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the smell, a bit too masculine for me, and also it doesn't work all that well. Certainly not 24 hours because I could smell body odour in the evening. Will not order again.

Toms of Maine Natural Original Care..Calendula

Posted by Reviewer1422761 on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like the smell, I wish I could say the same about the hold.

natural

Posted by Reviewer2365217 on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It smells natural, but is not very effective