didn't like the smell... but it's a good product.

Posted by 4945132204671203520 on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

didn't like the smell... but it's a good product.

Smells good and keeps you fresh

Posted by VanjGabriel on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Would recommend to family and friends

A Tom's user for many years

Posted by Reviewer2628523 on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for many years. Have never had any oder problems with it. I find that in the past I probably used it too much because I developed a rash on my underarms. I reduced the amount and have not experienced any rashes and still get quality protection.

Very good

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband has used Tom's natural deodorant for years. The calendula scent is nice. Natural and effective!

Es muy bueno pero no suficiente para mí :(

Posted by MaruPino on Jul 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No pensé que existiese un desodorante natural que pudiese mantener medianamente secas las axilas, pensaba que sólo contrarestaban los malos olores, pero éste realmente protege y mantiene seco. El problema es cuando uno es muy bueno para transpirar y generar malos olores, no hay desodorante que aguante! En Chile actualmente estamos en invierno y con mucha ropa es difícil poner a prueba a un desodorante como éste, pienso que en verano con ropa más ligera, el efecto puede ser mejor aprovechado ya que uno tiene la opción de lavarse y volver a aplicarse el desodorante, con mayor facilidad. El olor me gusta mucho, no es un olor particularmente femenino, pero a mí me gustan esos olores herbales más fuertes.

舒缓金盏花

Posted by haoyuwong on Jul 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

居然在防晒8.8折分类里,这个牌子和这类产品貌似没打折过

Nice

Posted by 5553375659207058211 on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice scent. Glides on nicely, clear solid. Decent protection, but have to re-apply.

longer lasting(than i thought)

Posted by 4828304636744862255 on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For a organic deodorant it stays quite long.

Pretty good

Posted by 4996658651319753313 on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good deodorant, I don't mind the slightly masculine smell. It doesn't last THAT long, but for a natural deodorant it does the job well enough.

It's kind of an adjustment, but...

Posted by 4614519272271166640 on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think I like this. I've only been using this deodorant for a couple of weeks now, and it really does last a long time. I'm moderately physically active, so I do sweat often, but I haven't had any trouble with odor. (Though that could be in part because I eat a very clean, nearly all-raw diet and my body doesn't have quite so many toxins to expel.) The Calendula scent is amazing though and lasts throughout the better half of the day. It's strong but not overbearing and I love how easily it goes on. On the down side, it is pretty sticky and is taking some getting used to. (I have to remind myself that sweating is something that my body NEEDS to do.) It isn't an antiperspirant in the least, so be prepared to feel the sweat!

1 2 3