Love Toms of Maine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for about 15yrs and will never give it up. It smells works and smells great and leaves no residue on your clothes....even black sleeveless dresses and tops. It is the best!!

Light, pleasant, and long lasting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really love this deodorant- it has a very pleasant, light scent and has kept my BO at bay for the whole day. It also doesn't leave any marks on my clothing, even though it feel a bit damp when you apply it. I had been using crystal deodorant for years but kept noticing that I would get stinky about half way through the day (I am very physically active.) But this stuff does the trick!

Love the smell on my husband

Posted by LantauMama on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I buy this for my husband - I love love love the smell!! It is subtle and natural and not 'chemically' like the horrid stuff he used to use. I make sure we are fully stocked at all times so he has no excuse :) (me, I use crystal spray - but for him this is perfect!)

Really Works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was highly skeptical that this deodorant would really be "long lasting" as it says on the package. I haven't found a non-aluminum deodorant that truly works. Until now. I am quite surprised and amazed. At the end of the day I smell as fresh as I did in the morning. This is a fantastic product. I will continue to use it.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good!

Tom's of Maine Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tom’s of Maine has the best natural deodorants I’ve tried so far. But if you have a normal to active lifestyle you might have to reapply the deodorant throughout the day. I have sensitive skin that will itch and dry out if I use regular deodorant, but this one helped soothe and repair my skin and stopped the itching/burning. It is hard to describe the smell but it’s definitely not very flowery. I would say it has a natural smell that can be used by men and women alike. I prefer the more feminine smell of the Beautiful Earth deodorant but will probably buy this again for variation.

Excellent natural deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually have had bad luck with deodorants in general ("natural" and chemical), but this one is mild and works much better than any other deodorants I have tried. I don't get "24 hour protection", but I'm content of it functioning through most of the day. The effect doesn't last for me all through the evening, but this happens with all deodorants. Only antiperspirants give me 100% all-day and night protection, but I'm quite nervous about them always containing pore-blocking aluminium salts. This one hasn't irritated my skin at all, and it also has very light soothing fragrance that isn't overpowering and doesn't linger. I haven't noticed any stains or buildup in clothes this far.

Unisex, easy on the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My new favourite deodorant. Natural, doesn't irritate my skin and my girlfriend said I smell nice. :) I only wish it would last a bit longer.

It definitely works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Oh yes it does! And that is so amazing!!! More than 12 hours in these hot summer days no smell at all!!!!!!!!!! Love it and will use it forever!

I like this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Keeps you dry and smelling fresh for a long time.