Bad dedorant

Posted by Reviewer2781703 on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this deodorant because it's a Tom's product, but it's just terrible. It leaves an odd tacky feeling once it dries. Not a huge deal for me, but still a little weird feeling. It smells very sweet, but once I apply it, the smell changes and is just bad -- it actually reminds of B.O., ironically. Then it doesn't even prevent the real B.O. smell from coming through. After a few hours in hot Southern California summer weather, the deodorant had completely failed me. A waste of money for me.

Tom's of Maine, Women's Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First of all: Tom’s of Maine deodorant sticks are the best natural deodorants I’ve tried so far. Still, if you have a normal to active lifestyle you’ll probably have to reapply the deodorant throughout the day, but I think it’s worth it. I have sensitive skin but with this deodorant my skin isn't itchy or dry at all. It actually feels like it is helping to repair the sore and broken skin. It smells like a sweet fruit tea. I find the smell quite pleasant and not overpowering once applied. Probably my favorite of the Tom’s I’ve tried.

New Tom's of Maine range without Propylene Glycol

Posted by Reviewer1987796 on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural deodorant I have ever used. New Tom's of Maine formula without Propylene Glycol. Natural fragrance, Aluminum Free. The only cons is this deodorant is the women's one, and the fragrance is too feminine. There's another one of this line without Propylene Glycol, called Mountain Spring that is the men's one. I'm a man, so I hope iherb will provide the men's one soon.

Wonderful smell, very gentle

Posted by Reviewer1184145 on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful deodorant for ladies. Make sure you don't put too much on. Lasts all day for a not-very-sweaty person, probably would not hold all day for someone more demanding. Having said that, I have never bought a Tom's of Maine product that wasn't great. Aluminum free.

Not bad

Posted by craftygirl on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my teenage daughter who basically cannot use much chemicals. She said it does not last all day and she always has to reapply but it also does not cause any irritation, that is why I gave it four stars. Smells nice.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1131489 on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not very good this, allows BO to bust through pretty quick

works

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Order this 3 times a year, works for my husband and I, along with grapefruit seed extract, a drop of that, not odor whatsoever, living in FL, thats what we need.

Love it! Wonderful product