Bad dedorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this deodorant because it's a Tom's product, but it's just terrible. It leaves an odd tacky feeling once it dries. Not a huge deal for me, but still a little weird feeling. It smells very sweet, but once I apply it, the smell changes and is just bad -- it actually reminds of B.O., ironically. Then it doesn't even prevent the real B.O. smell from coming through. After a few hours in hot Southern California summer weather, the deodorant had completely failed me. A waste of money for me.

Tom's of Maine, Women's Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First of all: Tom’s of Maine deodorant sticks are the best natural deodorants I’ve tried so far. Still, if you have a normal to active lifestyle you’ll probably have to reapply the deodorant throughout the day, but I think it’s worth it. I have sensitive skin but with this deodorant my skin isn't itchy or dry at all. It actually feels like it is helping to repair the sore and broken skin. It smells like a sweet fruit tea. I find the smell quite pleasant and not overpowering once applied. Probably my favorite of the Tom’s I’ve tried.

New Tom's of Maine range without Propylene Glycol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural deodorant I have ever used. New Tom's of Maine formula without Propylene Glycol. Natural fragrance, Aluminum Free. The only cons is this deodorant is the women's one, and the fragrance is too feminine. There's another one of this line without Propylene Glycol, called Mountain Spring that is the men's one. I'm a man, so I hope iherb will provide the men's one soon.

Not bad

Posted by craftygirl on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my teenage daughter who basically cannot use much chemicals. She said it does not last all day and she always has to reapply but it also does not cause any irritation, that is why I gave it four stars. Smells nice.

Wonderful smell, very gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful deodorant for ladies. Make sure you don't put too much on. Lasts all day for a not-very-sweaty person, probably would not hold all day for someone more demanding. Having said that, I have never bought a Tom's of Maine product that wasn't great. Aluminum free.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not very good this, allows BO to bust through pretty quick

TOM's women deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

很麻麻..又不香, 不會再買

Best aluminium free deo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

What a great product, it really does what it promises even in the Australian climate. Lovely soft fragrance. Will never use anything else.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good product, good ingredients, lasts long and smells wonderful; plus it reminds me of my time in the US

Trish