Mild Minty Taste for Kids

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm surprised that there are so few reviews of this toothpaste. I live in Asia and it's hard to get minty toothpastes for kids here. I really can't stand all the modern tooth flavors for kids - strawberry and orange etc. My kids mouths don't smell clean with these fruity flavors and then it's hard to transition into mint if they are too accustom to gentle flavors. This mild mint toothpaste has the perfect amount of mint without feeling too cold or burning in the mouth. True to it's advertising, it's mild. I often buy this as part of birthday presents for my kids friends. I order 10 at a time. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

🎁🎁 Get a constant big discooount! Push the green button. The life time offer. The biggest you could get. You will be satisfied.🎁🎁

Posted by DISCOOUNT BUTTON on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids told me it is very delicious. I like that there is fluoride in it. Our doctor gave us advice better use fluoride tooth pastes for children who are big and not swallow it. It can protect from holes in their teeth. 🎁Visit my page (green link) and see all benefits you can get. If you think my review is helpful I kindly ask you click 'yes'.

Finally a mild mint toothpaste for kids

Posted by LantauMama on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kids are 7 and 8. They started with Tom's Strawberry fluoride free, moved to Tom's Strawberry with fluoride... for two years I have tried to introduce them to the various Tom's mint, but they were a bit too strong. Occasionally they would mix it with the strawberry. Then along came Wicked Cool! It is truly a mild flavored mint, that is perfect for kids who are really too old for the Strawberry flavor. My kids love it, and so do I. It also means we can be a 'one toothpaste family' when we travel - yippeee!

My daughter loves this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Other mint toothpaste is too minty for her. She's gotten tired of silly strawberry. this is the perfect fit!

Muy buena

Posted by Kreachgirl on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A mi hija de 10 años le encanta, más que la de fresa, sabe a menta pero muy suave, es ideal para niños ya no tan pequeños.

Tom's of Maine, Wicked Cool! Fluoride Toothpaste, Mild Mint, 4.2 oz (119 g)

Posted by 2014-09-26 on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good.

Good but stupid lid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The toothpaste is great, but the lid/cap is far too difficult for 8yo children to open and eventually breaks.

Bien mais dommage pour le fluor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mon fils de 5 ans l'utilise (il n'avale pas le dentifrice). Au départ il le trouvait fort et maitenant il aime beaucoup. Il faudrait une version sans fluor!!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my kids like and good value for money