Thick rich moisturising cream

Posted by matillyrose on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gorgeous thick cream that moisturises and leaves your skin fresh and plump for the morning. I actually find I need less moisturiser in the morning. You can feel it sitting on your skin at night but there is no greasiness and it smells delightful, helps me get to sleep. Doesn't get into your eyes and I have had no problems with blocked skin or break outs. Never heard of sleeping masks before but this one is perfect for my dry skin and has helped alleviate any dry skin patches I suffer from and fills in those wrinkles while tightening the skin. Its one of the only moisturisers I never forget to apply every night after I finish my routine. Because I love the smell and what it does for my skin.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really nice product. Makes my skin relaxed, moist and plump.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this product a lot, it works well to keep the skin moisturized while sleeping. It also smells delicious and the packaging is so cute. Unfortunately it broke me out so I'm not able to keep using this and I can't give it full 5 stars, but I still recommend trying it!

Buena

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

vale la pena

Good cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a night cream. It nourishes the skin, but no "miraculous" effect as I read before buying it.

Adorable And Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tonymoly is a great company and a master at packaging. This little guy looks and smells just like a small banana. As far as the lotion goes, I only have used it once so far. A small pea sized amount for me went a long way. It did moisturize my face and I had no problems with my skin. I have only used it once so I can't testify to its long term use but I like it so far :)