this is not a night cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the suggestive use on the iherb website is incorrect. this is for DAYTIME use. it's supposed to achieve natural brightening of your skin without the look of the makeup- so apply after some basic moisturizing before you leave the house. easy to wash off. will purchase again. the manufacturer also has panda series that is made for night time use, but iherb doesn't have it (at least not yet).

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Shipped rather quickly. I've been using it for about a week now and had notice my dark spots on my face lighten by the second day. It has a pleasant fragrance but may not be for everyone.

A great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really brightens up my skin and it gives a nice fairness to it. I like to use it instead of make-up, the smell is really subtle, and the packaging very cute. Would absolutely buy again!

Penda Dream Team

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This panda dream cream made my panda dreams come true. Also! This is product is not to be confused with the panda hand cream.

smells amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and it makes my skin so soft!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It did not work as I expect, also it makes my skin hurt. Not recommend

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Leave white marks but I put it at night before bed and in the morning is gone. Moisturisez very well. Thank you.

So creamyyyy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The panda cream smells heavenly and the best feature of this cream is that it brightens (whitens) the face and also leaves the face feeling so SMOOOTH and SOFT! ABSOLUTELY LOVELY, and for the price, this product is well worth it! I bought 2 for my self!

Nice one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice facial cream , white color so it's great for night, nice texture, over all good experience for a great price. update: after 2 week my skin broke. i stopped using it and my skin healed after 2 weeks. i won't use it again.

Not for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It leaves my face too white ant it dries out my skin. I will not order again

1 2