this is not a night cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the suggestive use on the iherb website is incorrect. this is for DAYTIME use. it's supposed to achieve natural brightening of your skin without the look of the makeup- so apply after some basic moisturizing before you leave the house. easy to wash off. will purchase again. the manufacturer also has panda series that is made for night time use, but iherb doesn't have it (at least not yet).

Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It did not work as I expect, also it makes my skin hurt. Not recommend

Cute Packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I get sucked in buying all kinds of products because of their packaging. And this was definitely one of them!

Penda Dream Team

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This panda dream cream made my panda dreams come true. Also! This is product is not to be confused with the panda hand cream.

smells amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and it makes my skin so soft!!

So creamyyyy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The panda cream smells heavenly and the best feature of this cream is that it brightens (whitens) the face and also leaves the face feeling so SMOOOTH and SOFT! ABSOLUTELY LOVELY, and for the price, this product is well worth it! I bought 2 for my self!

Extra hidrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product makes a white film on the skin, but after a while skin absorbs a cream and become hydrating and fresh. Product has quick results, and it is excellent for dehydrated skin.

i heard about it and bought it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I heard about the korean products so i had to try it. i bought this item and i love the product i love the cream + its very cute :)

Nice one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice facial cream , white color so it's great for night, nice texture, over all good experience for a great price. update: after 2 week my skin broke. i stopped using it and my skin healed after 2 weeks. i won't use it again.

Still waiting for its magic :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too white (!!!) and too thick texture. I put it on my face only night time. Even as a night cream, I would like it more if it was not so white. I have freckles and some small brown spots on my face. I hope they will become not so visible after using this cream.