foot pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

this works quite well for neuropathy pain. I've been very pleased with the results.

Quite effective

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on September 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

To do this product a justice, I think that it does help to relieve the foot pain and ankle pain to a great extent. I have tried this product twice and look forward to its long-term relief on my ankle pain! You are welcome to click my name and look at my product review. I only tell the truth, whether you like it it not!

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

A reflexoloigist friend of mine told me about this product for nerve pain. Of all the topicals I've tried for all kinds of pain> Aspercreme (w/o Lanicane) is the best.

Great cream, it really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this for my mom who have footache, and she said it really worked. I ordered it a second time for her when she used up the first tube.

Helps if you suffer nerve pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have CRPS, for which as yet there is no cure. This is not a miracle but it certainly helps, as I noticed when I ran out, in Australia we are paying US dollar so that makes it more expensive. With iherb you save the $25.00 (Yay!!!) in shipping you pay when ordered directly from the people who make. Thank God for iherb. with this saving I can afford to make sure I always have some. This is a homeopathic cream that increases blood flow, and helps with numbness and nerve pain. iherb were also very accommodating when I emailed them asking if they could carry this in the bigger sizes available. this cream is non greasy, there is no smell, all good!

One Word. AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have pain in my feet all the time. This has helped me tremendously!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent pain relieve for feet, ball of the foot pain, arches, toes, and ankles. Also very good for arteritis in the back, knee, etc. So much better than taking pills. More effective than common store bought products.

Gout? Forget it!

Posted by Zahava on June 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this cream following an attack of very painful gout. Having had another bout [on the other foot] I was delighted that the product had already arrived and within hours of the gout starting and using the cream, the swelling and pain began to ease. I am delighted, and much as I would rather not get another attack of gout I am very glad that my order had been for four tubes... just in case.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is good. effective

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

easy to absorb , good