e.v.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very impressed with Topricin. i have painful bursitis and sleeping at night is almost impossible. i use this product just before bed and it last hours. thanks so much.

A good anti inflammatory

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Like many treatments for arthritis, the treatment with this cream needs patience and persistence. I have used Topricin for almost 7 month and I have observed good results. At the beginning, I took anti inflammatory conventional medicine beside cream application, today I only use the cream.

less pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

i recently ordered another 3 jars of topricin because i found out it really works. it does take a few weeks but it does relieve the pain.

Topricin Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a helpful product re its stated use. In my case, however, I find the Celadrin cream much more effective for the arthritic symptoms in my shoulder.

Helpful product.

Posted by ShelleyP on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I do find this product gives relief (maybe 50-75%) for low back, sciatic and hip bursitis with this product, however the effect doesn't last for more than a couple of hours. I didn't find it to be quite the miraculous product that some reviewers have believed, but it is certainly helpful.

Pain relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It works well. It might be better if was put in a different container. I would like to see it in a tube .

Good relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I find Topricin to have a slight decrease of my foot neuropathy pain. The effect last for maybe 2-1/2 hrs which is a great help when you are in pain almost all day. Topricin is not a cure all or even a full pain relief medication, but it helps.

Topricin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the only cream I've used for neuropathy in my feet that actually works. Makes my feet feel so much better!

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

An oxygen tank fell on my son's foot and three of his toes turned purple. He was in such pain that he could not walk. My mom told me to put Topricin. I honestly did not think it will help but after a few minutes he said there was no pain. He was able to put his shoes on and started walking as if nothing happened. I bought Topricin right away.

Good cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've bought this cream for my Mom. She was diagnosied with Diabetic Neuropathy and she has pain and burning in her legs all the time. She said that the cream helps a bit to ease the pain.

1 2 3 4