Excellent mineral supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These minerals are extremely effective. After 6 weeks of use the pain and stiffness in my neck, shoulders and upper back went away. I had extensive neuromascular therapy, chiropractic adjustments, physical therapy for about 2 years and none could eliminate the pain and stiffness I was experiencing. I have also been supplementing with other minerals, fish oil, a multivitamin/mineral supplement, but this product finally did it. I had bursitis in my right shoulder for 3 years and could not do any exercises with my right arm but now I can. I still do not use any weights but I am gratified that I can do bisep and trisep exercises and be pain free afterward.

Absolutely Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't say enough good things about this product. Assists with ph balance, being in the health industry I recommended this to a large number of clients who were trying to lose weight, and 99% success rate for those who were already exercising it boosted their rate of loss. Just be warned it tastes like your drinking sea water, but you get used to it quickly so dont worry. In fact after 2 weeks of use, if I miss a day I crave it.

My Favorite Minerals!

Posted by sherristockman on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Concentrace liquid trace minerals for around 15 years. They make a huge difference in the way I feel and the way I think. In the summer, I take it twice a day instead of just once, because it has so many good electrolytes. Trace minerals are missing from most of the food we eat nowadays, because "modern" farming methods deplete the soil, and it's nice to be able to get such a pure and well-balanced product. These minerals are sourced and concentrated from the Great Salt Lake in Utah. Seawater has a similar mineral content as our blood, tears, and amniotic fluid, so the mineral ratios are pretty much perfect. As a Naturopathic practitioner, I have seen children diagnosed with ADHD make so much improvement using ConcenTrace and DHA fatty acids, that the school authorities - who had been trying to force parents into giving their children Ritalin - changed their minds, and allowed these kids to come to school drug-free. If you like the taste of mineral water, you will enjoy taking Concentrace. I don't like the taste when it's just my 20 drops in a glass of water, so I add my daily Emergen-C and use it to take my other supplements. It's also nice in any juice that tastes good with salt, like grapefruit or tomato. Added to fresh-squeezed lemonade, it makes a much better sports drink than those neon colored commercial ones.

concentrace mineral drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed an incredible difference in energy and clear thinking! Also, I have neck spasms due to a condition called Spasmodic Tortocollis, the spasms are almost completely gone after 25 years! I never expected this...

Concentrace was not good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Concentrace gave me headache, which I never use to have, made me tired in the day and gave me insomnia in the night and gave me loose and undigested stool. There are also minerals in Concentrace, that one does not want in such large doses, like fluoride, lead and cadmium. Maybe Andrew Norton Webber is right, when he says, that humans and animals can not use inorganic minerals, i.e. minerals that have not been absorbed first by plants; that it is the light from the sun, that structures the minerals in the plants, make them negatively charged, clock wise rotated and therefore bioavailable.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Most people today are deficient in the most of the trace minerals available. Our farm got over farmed without time for the mineral to replenish naturally whereas forest got cut down and the top soil got eroded. The only minerals that are added back are from chemical fertilizers – nitrogen, potasium and phosphorus. The 3 minerals allow the plants to grow normally while the plants are in fact deficient in nutrients. Most food today possesses only about 10-20% of the mineral, compared to 100 years ago. One of the reason that why humans in developed countries constantly overeat and are overweight. Our body is telling us to eat more in order to gain the minerals needed. However, we always loaded mineral-poor food that is high in carbohydrate, unhealthy fats and proteins. Trace minerals are also necessary for many metabolic functions and we will not be able to function at optimum level without them. For example, vitamins require minerals in order to work. Trace minerals are alkalising and it’s a good way to balance your pH value if you aren’t eating enough green vegetables or green juice. This product has removed 99% of the sodium so you don’t have to worry about taking too much sodium. It is also suitable for vegetarians. Generally, it tastes like diluted sea water (without the excessive sodium). You can add according to adjust the taste if you find it unpalatable. It is best to mix with plain water only as the mineral taste is not easily masked. Don’t worry! You will get used to the taste very soon. One of the things to note is that it is best to shake the bottle/flash a bit if it has been untouched for some time. The minerals are heavier than water so they will sink to the bottom. If you do not shake, you will notice that the mineral taste gets stronger as you drink the water closer to the base. This is currently one of my arsenals of supplements! One bottle can last a very long if you are the only one using it! It's very cheap, considering the spectrum of benefits you can get all the 94 trace minerals! Check out my page for more reviews!

The Best Supplement Ever !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this stuff because it seems to have a lot of different trace minerals. I have been reading about the importance of trace minerals in your diet and these kinds of products seem to fit the bill for getting the minerals you are supposed to be getting but probably not in the food you eat. Being a health minded person, I do everything I can to make sure I get the nutrients I need every day. So, this is an experiment for me. I have to say, I have been taking it for 3 weeks or so and have not noticed anything particularly different about the way I feel. So, I can't say if it is positive or negative. This might be one of those things that you have to take over a long period of time and get tested by your doctor to see if any vital signs are changing. This is not real expensive as you get a lot of servings out of a bottle. So, I will be taking it for some time and see what happens. Also, in my opinion lack of trace minerals leads to malfunctioning of the body's electrical system. Anyway, I noticed a SIGNIFICANT clearing up of my brain function about a month after I began taking this stuff AND my slightly depressive feelings went away. I attribute this to the lithium on this product. One thing to watch out for is the taste. It has a very strong taste and when you add it to a liquid to drink it, it really changes the taste of the liquid. I have added it to water but it is hard to drink in water without making a face. So I have been adding it to a stronger liquid, like cranberry juice to be able to drink it without wrinkling my nose. A bottle is supposed to be 90 servings. The jury is out on whether I will continue taking this type of supplement. If getting trace minerals is important to you, then this product is a good price for the amount of servings you get. It probably tastes no different than other similar products on the market, so it probably doesn't make much difference what brands you try. This is just as good as any and the price is right.

Good Mineral Supplementaion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the few supplements that I take where I can really feel the difference. I have a bit more energy and my mood is usually brighter. I wonder if it's all the magnesium I'm absorbing that's making most of the difference for me. I also like the taste, in small increments, when added to our home drinking water, which has most of the minerals removed from it due to our water purification system.

LOve IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps with my energy level and digestion. If Constipation and lack of energy is your problem try this

Absolutely Brilliant Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

(1) Been adding this product to my drinking water for the last two weeks and I can't believe how brilliant it is. I've never felt so hydrated in my life. Not only does every part of my body feel hydrated...but my brain feels hydrated. Don't know if that makes any sense to anybody out there...but a hydrated brain is just a fantastic feeling for me. I feel my thinking is sharper and clearer. (2) I also used this product as one of just three ingredients in my home made all natural tooth paste, and I'm blown away by how the paste has caused the eroded enamel in my teeth to repair itself!? (Brushed too hard for years and I wore gaps into all my teeth at the top where the enamel meets the gum. My dentist said nothing can be done, he can't put fillings in that area as they won't 'stick' or stay.) Now the eroded gaps are filling themselves in!? I'm only using it two weeks. A-mazing! I highly recommend this product.