Great to take in juice! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on May 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was very easy to take in cranberry/cherry juice; I put .5mls in about 6oz of juice. I could not taste the minerals at all. I would highly recommend this product since it's an easy way to get your iron in and you can adjust to the dosage you want.

Terrible aftertaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is disgusting! The metallic taste is just too much. I tried mixing it with all kinds of drinks but it makes everything taste terrible to me. I give it 3 stars though because it does work! I have severe anemia and it helped me tremendously but I had to switch to a gel cap instead. If you can bear the taste I'd go with this.

This Ionic Iron is AWESOME product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have always suffered from low iron, but when I started taking Ionic, my iron level hasn't been low since, in fact, it is close to normal now. I bought an extra bottle to share with a neighbor and she said that she hasn't had that much energy in a longtime. My daughter actually shared a bottle with me first, that is how I got hooked.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

helps my iron intake but tastes revolting

Iron Kick

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Best iron supplement so far I can feel the result within days with no side effects! best mix with juice

Trace Mineral Iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've only being using this for a week but every levels seem to be up! just a few drops in the water with other daily trace minerals very happy!!

Great way to take iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

The results are immediate and no awful side effects like the traditional iron taking methods ie; pills or sachet drinks

High in Iron but tastes nasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its high in Iron but pretty nasty tasting according to my wife. Need to chase it with something.

Beware

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Pranin Organics PureFood Iron is the best Iron to take.

Disappointing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am anemic and use many different iron products from one time to another and this has been the worst. Did not help to lift my levels, in fact it lowered them and my fatigue and sleeping all day has returned. The worst iron product on the market.

1 2