Great not to be ripped off

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's always hard to exactly judge how these things work, but I need a mineral fix at the moment and I've used this brand before and liked it. But in a complex diet it's always tricky to affirm what is or isn't making a difference. I'm outraged by the cynical prices charged by Concentrace in the UK - I think it's now about 30 quid for 8oz - so if iHerb weren't selling at this very reasonable rate, I'd be buying another product instead.

These Trace Minerals keep my whole system balanced!

Posted by LeelaShines on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since taking this product every night before bed, I no longer get neck & back problems, muscle cramps, cold sores, or constipation!! I've learned that most people in the U.S. are severely mineral deficient as a result of the implemented pesticide/herbicide use since the industrial revolution that has resulted in depleting our top soil. These days our foods just don't offer the nutrition that it used to! I've found that in addition to supplementing my organic whole foods diet with Vitamineral Greens, ConcenTrace is the missing link!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used ConcenTrace, Trace Mineral Drops for many years now and I find that it has really helped balance my mineral intake.

Trace minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am so pleased with the quality and promptness of this company. The product is added to our distilled water, and we now have confidence that we are receiving the minerals we need with our water. It is just what I was looking for in our efforts toward better health.

COMPLEMENTS OTHER SUPPLEMENTS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am taking a lot of supplements but without minerals it would seem that the cells in the body are not completely supported. This particular brand is better as it is more concentrated than the other brand. It is pure.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I add a few drops of it in water as mouthwash in the hope of enamel reminalization... Taste is tolerable.

tastes bad, but its supposed to

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I put few drops to make water kefir.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got used to the taste and now I drink it ever day and enjoy it.

A little goes a long way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to last forever. Purchased this product to remineralise RO Water. Very happy.

super