Great not to be ripped off

Posted by Reviewer1955311 on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's always hard to exactly judge how these things work, but I need a mineral fix at the moment and I've used this brand before and liked it. But in a complex diet it's always tricky to affirm what is or isn't making a difference. I'm outraged by the cynical prices charged by Concentrace in the UK - I think it's now about 30 quid for 8oz - so if iHerb weren't selling at this very reasonable rate, I'd be buying another product instead.

These Trace Minerals keep my whole system balanced!

Posted by LeelaShines on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since taking this product every night before bed, I no longer get neck & back problems, muscle cramps, cold sores, or constipation!! I've learned that most people in the U.S. are severely mineral deficient as a result of the implemented pesticide/herbicide use since the industrial revolution that has resulted in depleting our top soil. These days our foods just don't offer the nutrition that it used to! I've found that in addition to supplementing my organic whole foods diet with Vitamineral Greens, ConcenTrace is the missing link!

Trace minerals

Posted by Reviewer2360643 on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am so pleased with the quality and promptness of this company. The product is added to our distilled water, and we now have confidence that we are receiving the minerals we need with our water. It is just what I was looking for in our efforts toward better health.

COMPLEMENTS OTHER SUPPLEMENTS

Posted by Reviewer2495622 on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am taking a lot of supplements but without minerals it would seem that the cells in the body are not completely supported. This particular brand is better as it is more concentrated than the other brand. It is pure.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2451808 on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used ConcenTrace, Trace Mineral Drops for many years now and I find that it has really helped balance my mineral intake.

tastes bad, but its supposed to

Posted by Reviewer2197273 on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I put few drops to make water kefir.

A little goes a long way

Posted by 5020119023627472595 on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to last forever. Purchased this product to remineralise RO Water. Very happy.

super

Posted by Reviewer1213710 on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

super!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2458018 on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is very nice!

Great product, great taste

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Liquimins give your water a smooth mild warm taste without being too salty!

1 2