Too Salty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been researching a variety of highly absorbable magnesium supplements and read all of the wonderful reviews for ionic magnesium. This liquid form is simply too salty for me and it overpowers the orange juice that I mix it in. I also felt really tired after taking it and I was really thirty for hours. I currently use BlueBonnet chelated magnesium in capsule form and I don't have any side effects.

Not too sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Havnt been on it long enough to know yet if its any use, but by god is it rotten to taste.

So-so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes kind of bad. I had some digestive problems the next day. I will stick to making epsom salt lotion to increase magnesium levels.

Bottle not sealing properly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this product for the last seven months but for the last two I've noticed that the contents have leaked out. It seems as though the cover is not sealing properly. This annoys me because for the second time most have leaked out and so have been wasted. Can something be done to ensure the bottle is well secured when I close it after use?