Good for your stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a not very well known Chinese wisdom to chew ginger in the morning (never do it at night). It's good for your digestive system and the benefits are indeed not limited to that. Please look for more info in the internet. I drink ginger tea as an alternative. TM is of high quality. I have re-ordered 3 boxes.

the perfect ginger tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm addicted to this tea. It is the only ginger tea that I've found with an authentic taste and few other additives. Love it!

Best ginger tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years, as a tea, as a base for apple cider vinegar drinks, and as the occasional body wash - excellent taste and purity.

I love this tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a great tea, especially for pregnant ladies who have morning sickness or for stomach discomfort.

Has a great taste and not too over powering

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best ginger tea I've tried in a long time. It's a wonderful tea to drink when you have over indulged.

Very good herbal tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tea is really helpful to ease bloating stomach as it rids gases effectively. It stops stomach upset quite immediately. Not too spicy or strong.

Delicious and warming

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this tea! My digestion is ok already so I can't comment on that part, but I do love the ginger flavor.

Love this tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just tried this tea this morning & now I'm on my fourth cup. I love the flavor!

Rica

Posted by LaviniaWhateley on Sep 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Está muy rica, tiene un gran sabor a jenjibre y resulta efectiva para la digestión.

Great Tea