Great tasty effective tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this tea. It is tasty and effective. I take two bags in the morning and one bag at night before I sleep. It helps me to regulate my menstrual cycle from one or twice a year to a normal monthly cycle. You have to patience. It took me a couple of months before I start seeing results. I started with a bag daily before increasing the dosage to my current effective level.

Helped me manage menstrual cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great tea that has made a difference in managing menstrual symptoms! I have not been able to drink it daily, but since I started drinking this tea, I find that my cramps during periods has greatly refuced and I do not feel as tired when having periods!

Got to love herbal teas

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have for a long time been a tea lover extrodinaire... I haven't had the opportunity to fully notice any powerful effect as to it being a 'female tea', but the taste is good. Either my 'female issues' are not big enough for it to take effect properly, or It just haven't gotten the chance to take full effect. Time has yet to show me wether it is me or the tea. But, as far as the taste goes, I think its good!

Good enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this is comparable to the raspberry leaf tea. Its pretty effective in regulating my cycle. My cycle tends to later and I have been finding ways to make it more regular and less painful. I think it gives me a milder cramps and more good days.

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from pics and this tea works wonders for me...

Great Taste. Love this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

A great alternative to have to Yogi's Women cycle tea. Both are good for periods.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

All is ok.

Nice tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Neutral flavour love it

Sweet treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

This made me easy to take supplemental superfoods for women's health every day. And taste sweeeet! I double checked that its calorie was zero. I like this in that I can make it at night without a sense of guilty.

Amazing Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Tea has helped me with Hormonal Inbalance. I take 2 daily. Amazing product!! Super recommended. Every day I love it more and more.

1 2