Good for Cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No joke if i have a cold i want this stuff. The price is also cheaper than most "organic" stores in the usa.

Traditional Medicinals, Gypsy Cold Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really great tea...really helps when you have a cold.

How to stop a cold in its' tracks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the Gypsy Cold Care tea. It works great on slowing down and frequently stopping a cold. I give it to people as a gift when they get sick too. I can't find this tea in the store anymore. Thank you

Use it every time I get a cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was introduced to this tea several years ago by my boss. She gives it to her employees every time they get a cold. Her experience has been that it helps them recover and get back to work quicker. My experience has been that it tastes great and makes me feel better. I drink it every time I get a cold.

Great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

And feels great going down.

I love this product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

One of the best prices on the internet for this rather expensive tea. Works great for respiratory stress that comes at the end of a cold.

safe and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As a family we have been drinking Gypsy Cold Care tea for many, many years, preferring it over non-natural medications during the allergy -cold season. It is safe and natural and very effective! We ensure that we are never without it!

Cold tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always buy this tea at the beginning of the cold season. And this tea is always help when somebody in my family has cold. Tea taste is very pleasant. Thanks.

i have not drink it but i love this brand , especially Nettle leaf tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i think it's good

A great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can confirm that this tea really put my cold at the very minimum level. It won't cure your cold, or flu, but it'll definitely helps to ease your uncomfortable throat or nose blockage. Taste fantastic especially with the mint taste. Love it, and highly recommended it for those who wants something to help ease the flu or cold during hard times.

1 2 3