Cold tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always buy this tea at the beginning of the cold season. And this tea is always help when somebody in my family has cold. Tea taste is very pleasant. Thanks.

Good for Cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

No joke if i have a cold i want this stuff. The price is also cheaper than most "organic" stores in the usa.

Traditional Medicinals, Gypsy Cold Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really great tea...really helps when you have a cold.

How to stop a cold in its' tracks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the Gypsy Cold Care tea. It works great on slowing down and frequently stopping a cold. I give it to people as a gift when they get sick too. I can't find this tea in the store anymore. Thank you

Use it every time I get a cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was introduced to this tea several years ago by my boss. She gives it to her employees every time they get a cold. Her experience has been that it helps them recover and get back to work quicker. My experience has been that it tastes great and makes me feel better. I drink it every time I get a cold.

Great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

And feels great going down.

I love this product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2007 | Verified Purchase

One of the best prices on the internet for this rather expensive tea. Works great for respiratory stress that comes at the end of a cold.

Really Works For Me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Being in public environments with so many ppl coughing and sneezing,I always drank this tea to protect me from getting cold.Nice flavor if u r a cinnamon lover!recommended to all my friends and they love it:)

Good taste and it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I got runny nose a few days ago and kept on drinking this tea repeatedly and found my runny nose had gone away on the next day! Awesome!

Love This Tea

Posted by Pablo on February 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great tea with unique flavor. I also drink it when I'm not cold. Bought it few times already.

1 2 3