Great relaxing and stress relieving tea.

Posted by Leione on April 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

This chamomile and lavender tea is a wonderful natural sleep aid and stress reliever, helping you calm down, fall asleep faster and get a good night’s rest. It's also great for people suffering from morning sickness, nausea, cardiovascular conditions, anemia, hypertension, headache, gluten intolerance and celiac disease, diabetes, period cramps, arthritis, rheumatism, water retention, gallstones and gallbladder disease, IBS, asthma, colds, flu, asthma, gingivitis, canker sores and gum disease, acne, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, and even cancer. This tea flushes toxins out of the body, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, increases appetite, heals gastric ulcers, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, facilitates healing, boosts the immune system, helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, soothes and heals dry and damaged skin, and even reduces the risk of cancer. A used tea bag can be applied topically to heal wounds, scars, bruises, cuts, burns, rashes and acne-affected areas of your skin. It improves the complexion, brightens and evens out the skin tone, reduces redness, spots, blotchiness and small lines, helps break down old scar tissue and prevent premature aging. It's a great stress relieving tea and I would recommend it to anyone suffering from insomnia or anxiety.

Highly recommended: calming tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had my doubts as I was skeptical about the lavender being to "perfume-y", but I am glad my fears were unfounded as I sipped on the pleasant Chamomile with a subtle hint of lavender. Definitely my go-to tea to help unwind. >> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Very Sound Sleep

Posted by RubiesHealth on March 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Traditional Medicinals' Chamomile tea for years, whenever I need to re-set my body clock back to healthy bedtime. My experience with pure chamomile is it cools my stomach after too many nights and my dinner starts to sit heavy in the stomach. BTW, I do not drink chamomile at meal time; it inhibits my digestion. However, with the addition of Lavender, the temperament of the tea seems to balance out. This combination is soothing for both my mind and stomach. I do not sleep longer with this tea but definitely wake up fresher. It tastes much better than chamomile alone too!

unique and great

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

wasnt sure what to expect. amaaaazing tea. so relaxing and smells and tastes great. worth every penny. will repurchase

Great tasting chamomile tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've appreciated the relaxing qualities of chamomile (camomille in French) tea since my first days visiting France in 1966. This tea, however, with the addition of lavender, tops the charts. Thanks for carrying it!

Great tasting chamomile tea!

My Favourite Tea

A versatile tea for both morning and night and really fragrant

My Favourite Tea

A versatile tea for both morning and night and really fragrant

TM chamomile lavender organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

I begin taking this tea because I was suffering from panic attacks and the doctor gave some benzodiazepines but I was not truly convinced putting chemicals in my body so I decided to begin taking the tea instead of some of the pills until I replaced them with the tea. I am not suffering from anxiety anymore and I continue taking the tea because is very relaxing and excellent for you gastrointestinal system.I really recommended

if you like lavender and chamomile, that' the ultimate

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

JUST LOVE IT my treat each evening after dinner. I use the tea bag twice.... :-)

Garšīga tēja.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Dzeru vakarā pirms gulētiešanas. Efekts ir. Tāda sajūta, ka nomierina, un ir vieglāk iemigt. Pasūtīju tagad no cita ražotāja tēju, pārbaudīšu vai būs tāds pats efekts no tējas, kā no šīs.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

good before you go to bed

1 2 3 4