Great relaxing and stress relieving tea.

Posted by Leione on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This chamomile and lavender tea is a wonderful natural sleep aid and stress reliever, helping you calm down, fall asleep faster and get a good night’s rest. It's also great for people suffering from morning sickness, nausea, cardiovascular conditions, anemia, hypertension, headache, gluten intolerance and celiac disease, diabetes, period cramps, arthritis, rheumatism, water retention, gallstones and gallbladder disease, IBS, asthma, colds, flu, asthma, gingivitis, canker sores and gum disease, acne, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, and even cancer. This tea flushes toxins out of the body, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, increases appetite, heals gastric ulcers, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, facilitates healing, boosts the immune system, helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, soothes and heals dry and damaged skin, and even reduces the risk of cancer. A used tea bag can be applied topically to heal wounds, scars, bruises, cuts, burns, rashes and acne-affected areas of your skin. It improves the complexion, brightens and evens out the skin tone, reduces redness, spots, blotchiness and small lines, helps break down old scar tissue and prevent premature aging. It's a great stress relieving tea and I would recommend it to anyone suffering from insomnia or anxiety.

Highly recommended: calming tea

Posted by 4982691173983551914 on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had my doubts as I was skeptical about the lavender being to "perfume-y", but I am glad my fears were unfounded as I sipped on the pleasant Chamomile with a subtle hint of lavender. Definitely my go-to tea to help unwind. >> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Very Sound Sleep

Posted by RubiesHealth on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Traditional Medicinals' Chamomile tea for years, whenever I need to re-set my body clock back to healthy bedtime. My experience with pure chamomile is it cools my stomach after too many nights and my dinner starts to sit heavy in the stomach. BTW, I do not drink chamomile at meal time; it inhibits my digestion. However, with the addition of Lavender, the temperament of the tea seems to balance out. This combination is soothing for both my mind and stomach. I do not sleep longer with this tea but definitely wake up fresher. It tastes much better than chamomile alone too!

calming and subtle

Posted by 5528083528696571534 on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Distinct lavender with a rounded blend of chamomile, just what i needed before bed.

很好喝

Posted by seraphinaa on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

我挺喜欢这个品牌的茶包的。基本上不是很偏门的都挺好喝,虽然包装看起来不是很高大上,但是喝了特别舒缓。

Great tea.

Posted by 4973334883349752670 on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste!!! Great before bedtime tea, helps make me sleepy.

I love the lavender

Posted by 5659045412320719201 on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Chamomile is such a mild tea that the lavender adds a nice flavor. I use two bags in my 16oz thermal mug and that is enough flavor for me.

Deliteful

Posted by 4994005011692651612 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of my very favorite teas. A great tea to wind down with in the evening.

Lovely chamomile tea with a hint of lavender - elegantly packed!

Posted by 4685554574557804006 on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this tea as a present and then had the oppurtunity to drink myself - for all of you chamomile lovers - this one will make you happy. Comforting tea with rich taste of chamomile and a hint of lavender that is caffeine free. The package is so elegant and the bags too so you can contain it in gifts you give to your beloved ones.

Possibly my favorite Chamomile

Posted by 4813291584509276250 on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this tea. Beautiful blend.

1 2 3