Lemon balm is great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Calming. It reduces anxiety. Untangles stressed heart. But beware, it makes you feel a bit drowsy, too. So it is really good to drink at night time.

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea! Box was damaged during shipping, but the individual tea bags were not harmed. Packing quality has gone down hill with iHerb for the last year or so. So - I wasn't shocked....but a new customer would be!

Great night's sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea has rapidly become a necessity for me. I drink a cup about an hour before bedtime and pretty much sleep throughout the night. It even seems to control the tendency for night sweats that I was prone to. It is a real blessing.

Works Great for Immediate Stress Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I tried this tea for my Graves‘ disease related stress and irritability. It works for me but only for several hours. With stress, I found myself not caring as much about small things that would normally stress me out or were out of my control. However, after several hours my irritability came back somewhat unexpectedly and I started getting temperamental and grouchy again. In short, like a cup of coffee, the effect only lasts a limited amount of time; however, I think it is worthwhile especially if you know you will be getting stressed out in the near future, which for me is every day. It did not make me drowsy or make it difficult to sleep. I could drink it anytime. I am back today to buy more because it is the perfect drink for work and beyond. I am picky about tea, and I found it pleasant, slightly minty and not bitter or strong. I also recommend ashwagandha for stress (I’m using Paradise brand). It takes the edge off stress quite well also. Lemon balm seems to help my mental outlook on stress and help me escape/disconnect from it, whereas ashwagandha seems to help me withstand/tolerate it.

Hyper Thyroid

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Enter ▶️FUN 3089◀️ without space at checkout get a constant big discooount.... for my hubby who facing very serious hyperthyroism. Hope this help as i have surveyed this product quite sometime and finally i found it here...

Terrisa Ho

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

助眠,香味適宜

Pure Organic Lemon Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is pure clean organic lemon balm without any other ingredients. I have hyperthyroidism and even though I'm on medication I still drink this twice a day. It's supposed to calm you down and it does. So, I usually drink this first thing in the morning (also helps with the constipation) before my morning walk and it helps me get through the day. Then I drink another cup before sleep and I usually can sleep throughout the night with it.

calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is great for calming before bedtime.

really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice. especially good in the evening, can help to relax

My most favourite tea on Earth!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this Lemon Balm tea. It has a nice flavour and I find sleep well and it calms my nerves when I drink it.

1 2 3