Lemon balm is great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Calming. It reduces anxiety. Untangles stressed heart. But beware, it makes you feel a bit drowsy, too. So it is really good to drink at night time.

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea! Box was damaged during shipping, but the individual tea bags were not harmed. Packing quality has gone down hill with iHerb for the last year or so. So - I wasn't shocked....but a new customer would be!

Great night's sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea has rapidly become a necessity for me. I drink a cup about an hour before bedtime and pretty much sleep throughout the night. It even seems to control the tendency for night sweats that I was prone to. It is a real blessing.

Terrisa Ho

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

助眠,香味適宜

Pure Organic Lemon Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is pure clean organic lemon balm without any other ingredients. I have hyperthyroidism and even though I'm on medication I still drink this twice a day. It's supposed to calm you down and it does. So, I usually drink this first thing in the morning (also helps with the constipation) before my morning walk and it helps me get through the day. Then I drink another cup before sleep and I usually can sleep throughout the night with it.

calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is great for calming before bedtime.

Works great at removing strep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and is wonderful in removing strep from the body

Lemon balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea and I drink it every evening

Excellent tisane!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My whole family loves this tea and drinks it almost every day. Good for digestion, great taste. Will keep reordering.

Great Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality. Balanced flavor. Tastes good. Nice packaging. Good before bed. Teabags come with quotes from Taoist and naturalistic thinkers.

1 2 3